Reviews for A Beautiful Noise
Lady SiriusCrowBlack chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
great story... i like the idea of a deaf ryan... and i hope that he can stay with the cohens... i hop e you'll update soon... please
Linoria chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
Great story so far!

I'd love to see more chapters:)

/Linoria
BrandSpankingNew chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
I love this story. DeafRyan? A new and novel way to make Ryan helpless. Somehow,though, when I see Ryan here, I think he's about thirteen, which he obviously isn't...but that's not a bad thing. Just interesting. Perhaps part of the inherent problem of being unable to communicate. I cannot wait to see what comes next!
Lori2279 chapter 4 . 2/28/2009
I know I haven't replied in a while but I am crazy about this story and wanted you to know that yes I am still reading it and I hope you update it soon. :)
TheChic chapter 4 . 2/24/2009
ffnet was all wonky yesterday, so now I've probably forgotten half of what I was going to say.

I must have missed the previous chapter so I had the bonus of 2 to read. All I can say is WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY POOR, WOUNDED WOOBIE!

And I mean that in the nicest way :)
chiclete chapter 4 . 2/24/2009
This story is amazing. I'm so happy you updated! :)
ParisAmy chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
Yay, an update ;)

I hope thing get better for Ryan. Sandy and Caleb should be an unbeatable combination. Update soon.
Melster chapter 4 . 2/19/2009
Great story - a very interesting take on Ryan

Super writing - looking forward to more chapters
jonsmom14 chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Poor Ryan. I hope Sandy's right and Caleb can come through for them. It's about time the poor kid got a break.
Azrael38 chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
I really missed this story! Glad you're back.

I wish we could have seen a little more of Ryan staying with the Wards. Would have been interesting to see Luke and Ryan as foster brothers. You'd think Sandy might have fought a little harder for Ryan's rights. He's played hardball before and with the tactics those agents were using to question Ryan about Carson, I thought he'd threaten lawsuits like crazy. Great chapter. I can't wait to read how Ryan is adjusting to his new surroudings.

AZ
jess chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
love this story you have to update. glad marissa isn't in it and hope that taylor and ryan get together. Also hope carson dumps his business partner
Taylorforever chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
Such an interesting story. Update soon please.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
aw wow this was huge and amazing. Such contrasts such tension.

I am really impressed by your writing here
ParisAmy chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
Oo, interesting way to get Ryan out of the Wards house.

Marissa's dead. That was a shocker, but i'm sure i wont miss her ;P

Great chapter, cant wait for an update!
chiclete chapter 3 . 12/1/2008
Brilliant. I love it! Anyway, almost 2am now. Why do I always find the best new chapters past my bedtime? ;)

Summer's "in front of their back" line was my favorite, LOL! As for Marissa, I sure wont miss her.

Taylor was OK and Anna was great, teaching Ryan to sign. Oh, and will we know more about the accident?

As for Carson, I've been wondering what you'd do. When see decided to break up with Michael I thought "OK, so that'll fix it". But then... what a surprise! And what a mess! Poor Ryan. Please let Sandy keep him - soon!