Reviews for All She Ever Wanted: Money Can't Buy Everything
muumi2three chapter 10 . 14h
Hermione's arithmantic calculations are a brilliant touch. "Now maybe... only forty years"!
sasa chapter 17 . 12/25/2015
This made my heart flutter its a beautiful story and I love it! Thank you.
Come here and i'll give you a kiss haha!
tiggerdavis1970 chapter 17 . 12/18/2014
This was the best one yet! I loved it soooooo much! It was amazing! Perfection! I loved seeing Snape in this light! It made him more humane! God! I wished there was more! You are brilliant!
Robbins2 chapter 17 . 10/11/2014
Fabulous story. And I loved the intrigue.
trashyreader chapter 17 . 9/1/2014
Nicely told.
Robbins2 chapter 13 . 7/22/2014
I absolutely love this story and this chapter is so good. I'm falling for Severus myself reading this.
Jamelia098 chapter 17 . 6/17/2014
cutes :) wish it was longer
OzmaofOz chapter 17 . 5/19/2014
Do reviews still matter, five years after a story has been completed? I just came across this fic and read it in one sitting ... it was just what this work-averse afternoon needed. Thank you for writing! I enjoyed it! - Ozma
trit19 chapter 17 . 2/18/2014
This was a really great story with a fix of all of my favorite genres. A bit of romance and adventure with a tiny bit of drama to keep it interesting but no angst to make us sad. Fantastic job.
trit19 chapter 15 . 2/18/2014
This story is fantastic. I started to tear up at the end of this chapter. Great writing.
lucy chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
oh my god, this chapter made me cry a little, its beautiful :) x
Alt3etf chapter 17 . 11/10/2011
Ah amazing
Diosa Luna chapter 17 . 8/5/2011
Hi, another nice story thank you decide to go back to share with us your ideas are really very original, congratulations. I hope to write soon something new health and spirits!
jjunee chapter 17 . 5/11/2011
Good story. I like Hermione as a female "Indiana Jones". I really like to read it.
Knitchick chapter 17 . 2/4/2011
Wonderful story! Loved it!