Reviews for I Still Care For You
LPs5soulmates chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This is the perfect LP story because its not ending at all. Because if thier still breathing it's never. THE PERFECT PRELUDE
hprandom554 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
LOVED IT!
JeniLyn2000 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Here it is almost four years later and I'm just now reading this. As much as I love a happy Leyton ending I also love a happy Peyton ending. This is lovely and really makes me miss your Leyton stories. You are such a gifted writer and you write the "voice" of Leyton to perfection. Nice job.
tast3the3RAiiNBOW chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I love it! Even though I'm a total Leyton snob, I loved Julian and Peyton. They seemed happy.
FindingInspiration chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
This story made me break down completely. That's ridiculous but I am all depressed and crying right now. But I guess that's what life is, you don't always get your happy ending. I think I kinda feel like Lucas even if it's not in a romantic way. Though, I have to congratulate you because the simple fact that your words affected me this much prooves how much of an awesome writer you are. This was the most heartbreaking thing in my opinion but it was utterly beautiful.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
actually, i really liked this story. i think julian and peyton could have been happy together if peyton hadn;t gone back to tree hill. thanks for writing this. it gave me a new perspective on all the relationships in the sjow
DKnAK chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I didn't think it was an unhappy ending, it was realistic. I am a huge Leyton fan, but I would have loved Julian/Peyton if they had gone that route.
RJMoonspell4 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Good styory.

Although u can also do a second part. :P
dcstarsearcher chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Are you kidding? Who wouldn't like this fic? It's so... real. It is probably the best alternate Leyton story I have ever read.
heyalove chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I loved this story. I like how it wasn't all happy ever after for leyton...but was for peyton. I love the way you wrote this...it was well written :)
englishpetal chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
This broke my heart but in a very sweet and touching way. Good stuff.
lovely35 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
good one shot. Sad to see Lucas being left alone and feeling that he has nothing worth in his life to live for.

I love how you describe the emotions and both POVs.
TVCrazed chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I really liked this. I actually like Julian so it was good.
Lostand1TreeHillfan chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
this was kinda cute...minus the Julian thing...but great!
Caitlyn Rose chapter 1 . 11/8/2008