Reviews for Touchy
ITOxYAOIcomplex chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
First, awww cute~!

Second my favorite bit was how Uryuu had to keep telling Ichigo he was talking to much. I love how the stiff (nice choice of wording :D) and cold yet still very much lovable Uryuu is all "Just shut up and f*ck me, Ichigo!" here.

"It's just the sex talking." Yeahhhh~ lovely. Thank you for this piece of work! 3

~ITOxYAOIcomplex(Fluffyfangirl89)
himichan25 chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
AAAAAAAAAWWW~ that was so sweet!...and HOT :D
yourbabykitsune chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
lol the double meaning
Anonymussy chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
LOL! The lemon DID suck... or was that just Ichigo?

No really, that was a really good fic. The oocness was actually very believable depending on how one views the characters... And, just a secret here, the only person who can keep the characters in-character (besides yaoi fangirls who write lemons -pun-) are the respective creators of said characters. Anyone who flames others about making characters ooc is totally missing the point of fan fic.

I found no problems with this story worth mentioning except for one part where the pov flip-flopped during one sentence. It went from Uryu pov to third-person pov and then jumped back just as quick... During one sentence... Though you pulled it off rather spectacularly... If I weren't a b*tch about these things I wouldn't have caught it.

But, seriously (again with the 'seriously'), great story and very sweet. I truly appreciated it. You kept the plot and scenes very smooth, not to mention seamless during chapter and scene changes.

I give you a [10]oo[10] (I'm holding score cards, if you can't tell...)
mAnGaLoVeR4eVa2536 chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
KAIWAI!

I feel like a Yaoi Fangirl on drugs!

That was awesome!1

Again you manage to not over do it!

How do you write like that.

I LOVE IT!

It was fantastic!

*kneels before you*
mAnGaLoVeR4eVa2536 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009

I loved it. It was really sweet yet smexy at the same time. It's great.

MORE MORE MORE!

ONWARDS TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Kyouya'sDirtyLittleSecret chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
THIS LEMON WAS AWESOME! YAOI BLIS! Oops. sorry caps lock...but it was awesome!
kittykat1412 chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
God i loved this. im doing a ichigoXIshida RP right now with a friend and im gunna have to show her this one now great story!
ichigo-kurokawa chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
uwah i so loved this story plz plz plz plz continue it _
Garfakcy-chan chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
great story! i love this couple! btw, yaoiliscious is now one of my favorite words!
IkimonoNoNoru chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
Lol! So cute! Though Uryuu IS pretty in character.
The Thirteenth Floor chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
*left eye twitches slightly* Oh... mein... Gott... (Translation: Oh... my... God...)

w00t! THAT WAS FREAKING SPECTACULAR! DEAR GOD, I THINK I'M SUFFOCATING IN THE POWA! No, wait, just a bit of Yaoigasm aftershock... 'Scuse me a tick...

*nose explodes*

The problems I found were few; the lemon was a bit rushed (I like 'em drawn out, but hey, that's just me), and there were a few minor spelling and grammatical errors. Nothing big.

Keep writing, chick! I'll come back, droolin' for more!
YayForIshida chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Omg yay! Awesome! I like the way Ichigo said 'Your ass is mine Quincy!' and Ishida answered really poshly 'I beg your par...' XD Somehow.. I'm imagining Ishida to be a REALLY posh English dude. XD I don't know why XD I said one sentence aloud and was like 'Why is he English?' XD I love this anyway XD Their love is adorable