Reviews for Total Abstinence
drake with out chapter 1 . 1/16
all hale dogbert !
PS join dogberts new ruling class if you haven't yet
Shade40 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
The arguing between Dogbert and Dilbert seemed weak, but the logic is pure and there are truly antisexuals who believe that sex only causes harm and that the world would be better off if nobody had sex. I just like picturing this in comic form, with the glaze-eyed students in Dilbert's living room studiously holding notepads.
Ersatz Einstein chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This story is hilarious, and better still, its true to the comic. I wish that Scott Adams was still turning out ideas this good.
Foxgirl2501 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This sounds a lot like what would happen in the "Dilbert" comics. You have both Dilbert and Dogbert in character, and you got a good debate going on between the two of them.

In short: very funny and very good. I don't know why you don't have more reviews.
Dan Sickles chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
A great story. Totally in character for Dogbert and Dilbert. But I wonder how many readers will recognize Dogbert's arguments from the Seventies sci-fi cult movie ZARDOZ.

"The gun is good. The penis is evil. The penis shoots seeds, filling the world with useless life. As once it was, before the coming of ZARDOZ!"
Indy is awesome chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I think Scott Adams would be proud.

Excellent job.

This story has been added to my favorites.
Technobabble1 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Perfectly done in the spirit of Scott Adams. that was Hilarious.
Neko-Koorime chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
XDD I love that last line. It's perfect...
leon101 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Ha! Yep, this reminded me of the Dilbert show alright, I loved that show. I would watch it all the time when it was on TV. This was great, I'll add you to my favorites.
SMARTALIENQT chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I can't believe it. I actually get what Dogbert says - logically - but it's so wrong... ARGH!

Great job! I enjoy a good mind-bend once in a while.

-SMARTALIENQT :)