Reviews for Art Model
KT O'Shea chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I love this! It was so hot! Please write more... and more... and more
CirenDePeti chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
OH! EM! GEE! I LOVE IT omg omg omg that was the hottest thing I've read since...well never.
linsadair chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
HOLY CRAP! That was so hot! So sensual and fabulous. I need to go find my husband now.
curlyk03 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
mm not only was that beautifully smutty and well written, i also really enjoyed the last few lines. very cute! :) nicely done!
Cupid's Jinx chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Holy Hell On Earth.

...Shower. In need of. Water. Cold.

-whimper- So bloody amazing.

Pretty fething amazing for your first one. Congrats!

L

-x-
CoffeeObsessed chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
basically... I spent the entirety of this story breathing heavily. this was def one of the best lemons I have ever read. I can see why it would have been exhausting
Dazzled801 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Hands-down...AWESOME!
jantanamo chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
*fans self*

That was hot! And original. Loved it!

Are you planning on expanding this?
mscope chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
DOLLE ~ HOW IN THE HALE DID YOU NOT USE ALL CAPS WHEN YOU TYPED THAT IN? YOU DID GOOD!

Why was I not surprised to find your "friend Gerard" in the story?

My favorite line(s) - "No. it couldn't be. Could it. Sex hair. Crayola eyes. Fu-huck me." I have a feeling I will be referring to Edward as crayola eyes a lot from here on out.
gallantcorkscrews chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
. THE FUCK DOWN.

seriously though.

you bring sensuality back. i was panting before the they even kissed.

i mean, they were nekkid.

but dude. this was awesome.
Anrita chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
oh... my... GOD! That was so awesome! I was practically hyperventilating when she wasn't going to do the nude thing alone. That was far too funny! I had a hard time trying not to laugh. This was incredibly well written. Hope to read more from you soon!
Oo Livia Cullen oO chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Gah, ungh, pfiou... *unable to forme a correct sentence*

HOT ! I love fanfiction related to art !
momma2three chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
ah, too bad it's just a one shot! great job!
kite strings chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
WOW (:

AMAZING. That was incrdible. It was so ...creative.

I would've never thouht of a setting like that. I was more hoping that like Edward would be the student. And he'd send/do "sex" gestures to Bella. That would've been hysterical.

But thanks for the marvelous story (:
GuineaPigBarbie chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Robmate...Bert...Other, er, Better half...

DOLLE MADE SEXIN...AND IT WAS GOOD!

Like sex, this story was even better the seconds time. Therefore, you should make it a two-shot. You can have the weekend to rest...but no mercy after that.
822 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »