Reviews for Art Model
RedWingNut chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Great story.

Tightly focused and very well written.

Enjoyed the bits of humor too!
MyLookOfDenial chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Haha.

I really liked it.

:D
barbarito chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Dolle BB! HOLYFUCKSHIT!You write some great smut! That was so FUCKING HOT! Totally have to go change my panties now! Need a stiff drink!Can I just say UNG! That was so fun to read!Edwards necked body! You did a brilliant job! I totally want more!
jcara chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Hmm, Gerard an art major and his boyfriend Frank. Frerard much? I'm guessing you're an MCR fan haha
Marie Meyers chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Wow. *clap* *clap* *clap*
BITTENEV chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Oh my lil sunbeam I loved it the first time I loved it the second time. SO GOOD!

I would normally never even consider posing nude but dude...for edward? I'm all over it (and him) BWHAHAHAHA!

Great writing, I love the humor which is of course so you, so it makes sense that I love it. All the sexual tension building in the room was great! Loved it ALL!

FABULOUS!
kkairi325 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
OMG! Extremely HOTT! Awesome job!
Gustariana chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Holy Sex Hair! That was so good, great, awesome! I really loved it...
GossipG chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Oh my God!

That was the hottest thing I ever read!

Ahn, I think I will ask my art teacher if he needs someone to model for the next art class. Maybe I will find a hot guy, who knows? lol

They have a really big bathroom, anyway! lol
jzmn chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
MCR fan? {gerard and frank.}
callistana chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
You must be joking. How can his eye colour not be listed by crayola? They have a name for EVERY colour.

Seriously, my favourite colour as a child was "Razzmatazz". For real.

On a more related point, I loved this story. Original, sexy, well written. And I thought for sure that he would be a student; I so didn't see where you were going with that phone call.

Loved it.

Subtlynice x
I.Like.My.Men.Immortal chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Adore it! Can we have an epov please! ;)

Kisses,

Wilma
Amy104 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
all i can say is OMFG!

Very Very Good!
robsmom chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Oh yes what a great beginning...update soon, please
penguinopus chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
That was great - hot and humorous. I loved when E took off his robe and B wanted to Salute him ... or lick him ... whatever. Or when she blushed ... and dripped.

I'd love to see this from E's POV