Reviews for I LOVE YOU EDWARD CULLEN!
CassieCat97 chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
this looks good! Plz keep writing!
Jessie Cullen-Potter chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
hurry nd get next chater up plzplzplzplz
AysheSmith chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
ok really its been like 7 months since a review really now?

are you just insane.. or horrificly mean?

i mean seriously woman!

this story isnt like the 'one million others' so finish it please!

you cant start stories and not finish them its unauthor like and i shall throw rotten cookies at you then push you down a well if you dont start updating -.-
fille avec le foulard chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
I think you have a good idea to start out with, but at the moment it's a bit generic. If you are going to right a story that lots of people have done, bring something new to it. Make it depressing, or really cheerful, or laugh out loud funny, but something to make it your own. Don't get discouraged by my comment keep on writing. The more you write the better you get.

Write on!

-P.S
ScarlettLovesRhett chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
this is a good story keep up the great work:)
sharon008 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
that waz amazing u must be very very intelligent and smart to even know wat to write about. I cant even write a short story and u can write that wowow i am hoping that i will read more storiies from u cause they r incredible. i just keep writing on and on and on and on thats how amzing it is soo do everybody a favor and kep writing thnkz
kemolski chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Your story is AMAZING! :) Please keep writing!

Can you check out my new story, and maybe review please? My friend and I are writing a story together, and we just updated with our first official chapter!

Thank you! :)