Reviews for The Dead of Winter
Zama chapter 1 . 4/7
Confession: I have not read this chapter tonight, or even recently, its probably been a good 4 years. But I had been reminiscing tonight, was reminded of this fic, and felt the need to let you know. I first discovered your work in like 2011, and loved this series so much. It was to the point were I was so eager that I copied entire chapters into the notes application of my ipod so I could read them at school where i had no internet. I never made a ff acct so I always felt a little guilty not leaving reviews (but i was also kind of a shit back then so I cant speak for any potential review content anyway), but I was always checking in to see if WotW was updated, and going back to read multiple chapters every time bc damn, shit was getting juicy. I have read all the HP books, but the Neville Longbottom potential was honestly lost on me till i read DoW. You opened my eyes, I think hes probably my favorite character now (its been a while since I've dabbled in HP but I feel it safe to assume my opinions are still up to date). I know its been a hot second since WotW, but know that both that and DoW hold a special place in my heart. I follow you on tumblr, and though our intrests seem to have diverged, I'm always happy to see you active. I wish the best to you in your future endeavors!
Lady.Evangeline.Evans chapter 9 . 3/21
Let me get this clear: Ron just used the word 'freak' in front of Harry and... he said nothing?! As if he agrees with him?! Harry Potter? Even if Harry didn't like the kid (and his reaction is the most stupid thing I ever read) I can't imagine a world where he would stand by and be okay with his friends using that bloody word. And don't let me start with the fact that Hitsugaya, a shinigami, can't see something off about Harry like, I don't know, the bloody soul in his scar! I just... I just can't with this illogicalities. Sorry if I am blunt, but this so OOC it makes me cringe.
david chapter 15 . 12/24/2017
I know this is many years but when a when a soul dies and goes to the reincarnation cycle
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 23 . 11/5/2017
I really like your story! I just love Hitsugaya in Hogwarts. I also love how you wrote how Hitsugaya died. I know it's not canon but still i always wondered how the soul reapers had all died back when they were still alive in the living world.
Morning Songbird chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
I've never had alcohol in my life I have a baby sister and I can totally relate
Morning Songbird chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
I've never had alcohol in my life I have a baby sister and I can totally relate
Guest chapter 11 . 8/19/2017
Bro, if Dumbledore isn't dead by the end of this fanfic, Im tracking you down. Dont care that this is old, i will be angry. I AM SO CHEESED WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS OLD BADGER THINK HE IS DOING! LIKE I GET THAT UR TRYING TO PROTECT UR STUDENTS BUT UR GOING WAY TO FAR!
KazuYuuki95 chapter 12 . 8/4/2017
the story plot at early story was good but now...i lost my mood read this story when his secret exposed and he treated badly by Dumbedore
Baffled Guest chapter 20 . 6/29/2017
So, I've been reading this for a bit and honestly I have many questions.
1) why is Dumbledore such a dick?
2) why is Harry-bloody-Potter, an abused child who has been canonically called a "freak" by the Dursleys, perfectly fine with Ron's flippant use of the terms jinx, unnatural, and most importantly, freak in regards to Toshiro?
3) why is Toshiro perfectly fine with literally being mothereffin
Yoru no Katana chapter 28 . 6/20/2017
Fellow Gundam fan...*hugs**wails together*
Yoru no Katana chapter 7 . 6/18/2017
That schadenfreude feeling every reader gets when shit just got real.

I wanna see Toushirou freeze Hogwarts over. Or make winter arrive one month too early.
Yoru no Katana chapter 4 . 6/18/2017
Yep, shit officially hit the fan.
Yoru no Katana chapter 3 . 6/18/2017
Me after reading till this point: ROFLMAOOL

Shit's gonna go down now that Shiro-chan is officially in the Wizarding World. I can't wait.
aewea chapter 11 . 5/21/2017
Wow, dumb-le-door is sure a fucking asshole on this fic
aewea chapter 5 . 5/21/2017
I think this is really good and I really like it
great job!