Reviews for Replacement
Ai no Maneshi chapter 1 . 4/24
This made me fall in love with YamaIru. Seriously. You should make lots of fics about this pairing. 5/5 10/10. Good job!
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
That was really fucking sad.
Princess Maki chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
It's kind of sad but very good. Loved it
bermellon chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
que linda historia!
yamalover chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
wow! all i wanna do is hug yamato, very well written and can imagine the turmoil yamato has had to suffer :(
een nihc chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Powerful emotions especially the ending. It made me feel sad and sorry for him because in the end, he accept his fate as a replacement although he fought it in the beginning. It's ironic how everyone seem to want to be Kakashi except himself. If only Yamato looks at what he has instead of what he lost, the ending would've been different for him.
animefanlover chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
poor tenzou ;( this was a really good story and sad too. tenzou went through alot and he still seems to be a replacement for everything and everyone. atleast he feels that way. very very good story! ;)
iHaveNoLife chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Wow. I read this before I went to school and throughout the whole day, I just kept on thinking about it.

And at one point during my day, I started to cry, because that's how much this story has touched me. Amazing.
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Oh, so sad! Poor Tenzou!
Marlek chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
sad and true.

very good, thank you!
mistralle chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
The last phrase was so heartwrenching, so... I can't express everything that I feel right now!

Would you mind it if I shared this feelings with others by translating this fic?
Erellya chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
it was sad

it's really sad for him to be seen as a replacement, but it's even sadder for him to see himself as a replacement...

but it was a good one-shot, I liked it
Dinesha chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
this was a good story...i can actually understand his pain...but its like he was missing a lot because he wasnt looking at what he actually had...

i have always liked tenzou and this story helped show a side of hi that noone but kakashi and sandaime would have seen...brilliant...thank you for sharing _
kerumica chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Wow! That was a really good fic. I don't think I've ever thought of Tenzou that way, if ever. Thanks so much for sharing.
loveslavender chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
wow I really like this it makes me think if he was a replacement all his life