Reviews for Happy Effing Birthday, Shinji
Hmmm chapter 1 . 8/3
Pretty good in general but there was a fair bit of out of character stuff. The British slang also threw it off a fair bit. Obviously writers come from different areas and that's fine, in America people are more likely to say ass than arse but describing it as the narrator as either works. But Bleach doesn't have a British dub or version so it's weird to have a character say things like "wanker" because it just isn't a term they would use.
Nekokratik chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
God I love this! It's so hot and just UMMM! XDDD
EmpressHimiko chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Shinji!

How naughty!

Good job with keeping them in character, good following on plot, and epic lemon!

Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Wow that was awesome! And the little authors note at the end gave me a chuckle, but hey, I'm here to compliment your story, not your authors note. Really enjoyed it, nice work!
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I loved it! Who can resist putting Ichigo with all those hot Semes? *snerk* Shinji and Ichigo would make such a humerous couple! *laughs* good job! It was hot!
Harveste Starr chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
You, dear sir or ma'am, are a dirty dirty pervert. (And I love it!)
gungnirburst chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Hahahaha, knickers. XD I couldn't help but laugh whenever I read that word. Gosh, it's been so long since I've read smut like that. Certainly a very sexy refresher. Great work, dude! We all need to be smutty every once in a while! And OMG, I loved Shinji's character in this! It was awesome!

With big hearts and exploding bits of love,

Keade
Fluorescent Cucumber chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
This was puuuuuureee awesome. There really needs to be more Shinji/Ichigo. /whine

That whole thing was just...genuinely think this is the first time in my life when I actually can't think of words. Like, yeah, just awesome. That's all you're getting from my brain right now.

Also enjoying KNICKERS. And arse! It makes me feel so British when I spell it like that! Glad to see that I'm not the only Brit around here! 8D
KeiraKat chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
hehe super smexy shinichi! i love it… this is an awesome pairin
mayfaire chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Yay for Shinji/Ichigo! Love the smut. Love SHinji XD
Crimson.Tokala chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Evil Hiyori, gotta love her. I'm not normally a big Shinji/Ichigo fan, but this was an awesome story. So needless to say you have made me a Shinji/Ichigo fan! X3
PhantasienFreiheit chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
im not much of an shinichi lover..but this was..AWESOME! hands down, the most smuttiest lemon about ichigo i have EVER read!
piratequeen24 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
This was charmingly smuttier than expected. It was definately... *cough* refreshing :D These two are fabulous together, and i loved that you kept things light to build up and wind down.

That, and i detected british slang in there, and with a English best friend i loved that- so whether it was intentional or not, nice work. haha :)
Mistress Penelopye chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Love, Love, loved it Duckie! There need to be far more Shinji/Ichigo fics on this site, but of the ones I've read this one is one of my favs. Great job.
ten chapter 1 . 7/27/2009