Reviews for Happy Effing Birthday, Shinji
God I love this! It's so hot and just UMMM! XDDD
BokuWaHime chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Shinji!

How naughty!

Good job with keeping them in character, good following on plot, and epic lemon!

Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Wow that was awesome! And the little authors note at the end gave me a chuckle, but hey, I'm here to compliment your story, not your authors note. Really enjoyed it, nice work!
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I loved it! Who can resist putting Ichigo with all those hot Semes? *snerk* Shinji and Ichigo would make such a humerous couple! *laughs* good job! It was hot!
Harveste Starr chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
You, dear sir or ma'am, are a dirty dirty pervert. (And I love it!)
gungnirburst chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Hahahaha, knickers. XD I couldn't help but laugh whenever I read that word. Gosh, it's been so long since I've read smut like that. Certainly a very sexy refresher. Great work, dude! We all need to be smutty every once in a while! And OMG, I loved Shinji's character in this! It was awesome!

With big hearts and exploding bits of love,

Keade
Fluorescent Cucumber chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
This was puuuuuureee awesome. There really needs to be more Shinji/Ichigo. /whine

That whole thing was just...genuinely think this is the first time in my life when I actually can't think of words. Like, yeah, just awesome. That's all you're getting from my brain right now.

Also enjoying KNICKERS. And arse! It makes me feel so British when I spell it like that! Glad to see that I'm not the only Brit around here! 8D
KeiraKat chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
hehe super smexy shinichi! i love it… this is an awesome pairin
mayfaire chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Yay for Shinji/Ichigo! Love the smut. Love SHinji XD
Crimson.Tokala chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Evil Hiyori, gotta love her. I'm not normally a big Shinji/Ichigo fan, but this was an awesome story. So needless to say you have made me a Shinji/Ichigo fan! X3
PhantasienFreiheit chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
im not much of an shinichi lover..but this was..AWESOME! hands down, the most smuttiest lemon about ichigo i have EVER read!
piratequeen24 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
This was charmingly smuttier than expected. It was definately... *cough* refreshing :D These two are fabulous together, and i loved that you kept things light to build up and wind down.

That, and i detected british slang in there, and with a English best friend i loved that- so whether it was intentional or not, nice work. haha :)
Mistress Penelopye chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Love, Love, loved it Duckie! There need to be far more Shinji/Ichigo fics on this site, but of the ones I've read this one is one of my favs. Great job.
ten chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
nice
Tsuuuu-chan chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I love British writing! :D Great, just wonderful. I'd never read a fic for this pairing before, and I must say, you've gotten me into it! :3