Reviews for Lost in the Imprint
iSoralicious chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
I like this story. It's very well written:)
AnotherLifeOfWar chapter 7 . 12/17/2009
Fantastic! :D

I just finished reading each chapter and honestly this story is really intriguing and worth the read. The plot is very unique, the characters are believable and the description is just right. I would have never expected Haley to be a descendant from a half-vampire; for a moment there I thought she would be turning into a shifter but that didn't make sense. Anyway, I'm surprised this story doesn't have much comments; it's really good.

Keep up the good work; you're an amazing writer.
Sapphire12985 chapter 7 . 11/23/2009
Ok I love this story. It's so cute, yet amazing lol!
broken-pixie chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
Wow! Amazing fic. I hope that you update soon.
freckleface6763 chapter 7 . 7/23/2009
great story ! update soon !
SceneNeko chapter 7 . 6/19/2009
Poor Jasper... he finally got to hell... hahaha! Please update soon! I 3 this story plus Seth!
momoirotan chapter 7 . 6/11/2009
I'm sensing a slight infatuation happening with Jasper... but he has Alice, right?

Still, love the story! Embry is all out adorable, and your writing is really pro. :) *reads a lot*

Keep up the excellent work!
VampricDragoness chapter 7 . 6/10/2009
Amazing. lol this is one of the better Embry coupling stories that i've read on here.
funanyaTHEmute chapter 7 . 6/7/2009
Ah! Amazing chapter, really!

Daniel coming back as a vamp was seriously a gasp-out-loud-moment! I wasn't expecting that one!

I don't think this was meant to be funny at all, but you wrote one line about Jasper saying "his expression gave nothing away" and I just started cracking up - all I could thing about was his face in the moive...

Oh my god! Wolverines? Creative! I admit - the very first thing I thought of was Logan, and then the very next line was "Don't make any X-Men jokes." Priceless!

It was an unexpected move to get rid of Embry and have her with Seth and Jaspie-poo in the end, but I'm excited to see what you do with it. I'm predicting a ton of hilarity coming from that group...
SabakuNoGaara426 chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
I love it!

the pace isnt too fast or to slow and the plot it wonderful!

keep up the good work!
Iamthelostone13194 chapter 6 . 5/17/2009
It comes to me when I say...You Are Mean! Leaving all of us here going AWW and Wha! But all you can do is watch us sit and suffer as you laugh at our pain...so now I am demanding that you write more and end our suffering.
Warning- May Contain Pepsi chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
hee hee they're all so annoying! but also so welcoming!
Warning- May Contain Pepsi chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
yay he's being chucked out! great story so far,
ohlivtree chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
i love that a mortal has a power. and she is really powerful even when she is human.
Fiction101 chapter 6 . 12/22/2008
Hey TAL, remember me? I had no idea you were a Twilighter, this truly is a small world. Great story by the way!