Reviews for The Tale
Eulaliaaaa chapter 15 . 12/26/2011
Well, it was a very interesting read, though I can definetly tell this was near the beginning of your writing career. I won't focus on the things wrong with it, because they've been more or less fixed in your more recent fanfics. Good job, and great story idea!
Acorn to Oak chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Nice start, but I think you should re-check the years though. This sounds like a start to a good story, even a good book!
starr1095 chapter 15 . 7/19/2010
hey! i cant believe i forgot about this fanfic i kind of drifted away from this series now im back and i just wanted to say that this story was amazing the second time around too! loved it and thanks for the dedication

please keep on writing!
hunter chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
this is probably the first "book" of yours that ben doesnt meet a pretty girl in the first chapter!
aceofspades chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
Denmark! Ben and Ned's birthplace! In fact, Ned's real name was Denmark, but he had shortened it to Den, and then switched it backwards to Ned. Ben's real name was Nebuchadnezzar, but had done the same thing had with Neb.

genius!
Kayla chapter 15 . 8/24/2009
I enjoyed reading your story! I like how you tied in Ben's past with a mission from the Angel. It's something I'd like to see Brian Jaques do, but I suppose the opportunity's lost. I think you did a good job with the action and the characters believable.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 15 . 2/16/2009
I think that it's good! You beat me to the idea, though. Oh, well. It's good
Allow Me To Speak chapter 15 . 2/11/2009
OH! Geez, I could swear you were Brian Jacques! _ THat was great! It's interesting, having Ben go home and meet his nephew... Hmm...

But really good story! I give it a 10! _
Hedgi chapter 15 . 2/3/2009
aww.. it's great! heartwarming endings are the best- with the promise of more to come. superb
Rhetorical-Ducky chapter 15 . 2/3/2009
Sue! Sue! Sue! Sue!

(Lol jokes!) No, I liked this chap. rather an abrupt ending and I don't really see how Ben did what the angel said, but all's well that ends well. The imagery of the two walking away leaving their footprints in the snow kinda reminded me how though they must remain apart from the world due to their immortality, they still leave "footprints" behind marking where they have been. (usually in a good way!) And I just might take you up on reading and critiquing some of your other stories as your not half bad at writing. Thanks for the story, and happy early valentine? ;p
ForbiddenFruit107 chapter 15 . 2/3/2009
I think Brian Jacques should sue you!

No just kidding. I loved it (what else is new?) and i can't wait for you to post the one-shots and the other ones! Type fast! Hahaha.

-Rach
Rhetorical-Ducky chapter 14 . 1/28/2009
Bet it has something to do with Vanderdecken.
ForbiddenFruit107 chapter 14 . 1/27/2009
One more chapter? Gah.

Now what am I going to look forward to reading?

Aw well, really good! Can't wait for the next chappie! TYPE FAST.

Lol.

-Rach
Hedgi chapter 14 . 1/27/2009
sorry for not consistently reviewing- i have been reading and liking, liking and reading. It's a very good story- I'm getting chills. only one more chapter? i hope you will be doing more castaway's writing in the future! your work feels very real, and it does sound like the Ben and Ned we all know and love speaking in the story.

HNA
Rebel of my Destiny chapter 14 . 1/27/2009
And the plot thickens! Now It's getting really interesting! Good job with the chapter, update soon, please.