Reviews for Mazel Tov
radekris chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
This cracked me up. Made me want to cry too but still, its just like Dean.
Cerdo Volador chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Mazel fucking tov, to you too! :D

Dean-drunk… as Castiel says, theres something of revulsion and curiosity and cuteness… man… is Dean, period :P love him when he is sobber and when hes drunk xD cant help my self. And, well… he have this strong point at his own: theres no fucking beer in hell so we have to drink it in earth! Cheers! :P

See you later, good work ;)
FaceWithTheView chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
J'adore this. Like the liberal use of the f-bomb ever killed anyone.

No, if we ever saw Dean Winchester get drunk, I imagine that this is what it would be like. Great work!
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Oddly enough, I did really enjoy this fic.

Well done.

I love Dean and Castiel stories. They rock.
Salty Q chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
"We’re f*cked! I’m f*cked, you’re f*cked, Sammy’s definitely f*cked. Shit, the whole world’s gonna be ss-raped!" -LMAO! It's such a funny way to say it, but I think that he partly believes this and I can only imagine what he'd say while three sheets to the wind. It's also funny that he laughs as he says it.

"There's no beer in hell, gotta get it while I can!" -Amen. ;) This is great-it is such a Dean thing to say while he's wasted. I can totally see him sayin' it.

I love that Dean compares himself to Chicken Little. As silly as the initial idea is, it's not far off from what he feels. Sam and Dean know the frickin' apocolypse is comin' and they can't tell anyone. . .who would believe them?

Great and funny story, with just the right hint of actual dread about what is to come. I loved it!

-peace-