Reviews for The Substitute
quin3218 chapter 4 . 11/16
Fuck fleur. And everybody else being douche bags to Harry. Especially Sirius for not even sending him a letter .
Alaina chapter 6 . 9/27
This fic… idk how to explain the emotions that came from it, cuz i loved it and hated it at the same time
FotoDi chapter 6 . 8/11
Lily was a wimp!
Shit
Fuck Names chapter 1 . 7/15
This is some god tier bs.
oiller chapter 6 . 7/10
Yep chapter 1-5 and most of chapter 6 up to the maze was great 10 out of 10! Then the rest a 1 and that's only for the going out on his terms otherwise it would be a 0. The Skrewt weren't that big and the odds or 2 of and few that were left alive being that close very unlikely. Overall the story is 1 out of 10 because of the bad feeling the ending leaves.
Hated this stupid bloody story and the less said about the ending, the better. Utter shite!
Li-Ion89 chapter 1 . 6/14
Fuck this is making me sad in every sentence god this is depressing
scyfly chapter 1 . 5/19
this is... truly i lack the words, how could you possibly come up with something so cruel? from a magical perspective it doesnt even make sense
aww this is soooo depressing
GOSH Why! Poor old harry
Homarid chapter 6 . 2/25
A gripping and depressing story. I enjoyed nearly all of it. I found myself hoping that the golem Harry would make it somehow, but of course you had to crush that. So now I'm left with mixed feelings at the ending. Oh well, thank you for the story.
kirstenreads chapter 6 . 9/22/2020
This is so good ! So bittersweet! I sit here with tears in my eyes as I thhin about the absolutey aMAZING story you have blessed my mind and eyes with.
When it was revealed that it was a trap, this foreboding feeling overcame me. I just had this feeling that Garry was going to die and I hAte being right but at the same time I think the story ending would have not been as great without his death. Kudos to you author. Kudos to you.
oregonbird chapter 1 . 8/16/2020
oh no oh no poor Harry- you beast, that was heart-rending, and it works which is not easy. No matter who handles him, I don't like Dumbledore and you have the perfect illustration: he's making Harry beg and threaten and fall apart to get "curated" info, he's observing him like a magical construct that might malfunction. Testing him. Poor Harry again.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/30/2020
Yeah but you forgot to add the final chapter where GolHarry's Golem magic saved his ass and he landed outside the maze with the cup and fire and all still locked inside it. He was hurt and all but he recovered after 3 days in the hospital. He and Hermione eventually married and had 5 kids. So there.