Reviews for The Substitute
A Mad Phoenix chapter 6 . 23h
So depressing... But well crafted and unique. This was an intriguing story and I liked the ending
discb chapter 6 . 5/10
Well written but unsure how I feel about this fic, there's aspects I rather liked and others I didn't... Either way, well done.
NaomiK chapter 6 . 4/14
This was brilliant. Though I am a bit mad Garry didnt get a happy ending, it did fit the story really well.
NaomiK chapter 1 . 4/14
Very interesting plot! And I'm really liking your storytelling style, even in this far more serious setting. It leaves some space to fill in the blanks :)
kase519 chapter 6 . 3/14
Dear god that hit me like a punch to the face. Off to read the omakes as soon as I stop crying.
SeikoTuNeR chapter 6 . 3/4
This was indeed a depressing read. But great story nonetheless. Honestly, my one complaint was Chloris' name. Maybe I'm just old but I kept reading "Clitoris".

Was that just me?
OBSERVER01 chapter 6 . 2/27
wow!quite original.
I love Jim! -his character/personality that is. "Fear" Jim said "Now that has got potential" Im not sure why I find that line so funny, but it is :)
JittottiJ chapter 6 . 2/19
One of the best AU I've ever read! No, scratch that, it's on the top, all the way up there between "And still can't stop hoping" and "Too young to die" in my great podium of glory that hails the mark of Zeus!

I simply love the ending, I cannot imagine it going another way! But that's maybe because I love the "dramatic/last resort/last hope suicide". Anyway, the fact is that I loved your writing so please, please write more!
breeze.wolf12 chapter 6 . 1/20
I am at arms with the amount of sadness I just felt. That whole hermiones robes at the end made me break down. A slow and deliberate clap for you.
bloodytears87 chapter 1 . 1/18
I dont think I've ever cried si much over a first chapter before
Majube chapter 6 . 1/15
Cries poor golem-harry
Goose chapter 6 . 1/12
Fantastic ending.
Harriverse chapter 6 . 1/6
OK. After reading the entire story, as much as I would like more, I have to admit you ended this chappie at the right point. What about an epilog where all those who badmouthed Harry were shamed by Dumbledore?
Harriverse chapter 3 . 1/6
Alright, I admit that I already read the very, very end of the story. The person who recommended this said it was a tear jerker and since I don't like those kinds of stories I was thinking about skipping it no matter how good the first chapter was. But your Harry is strong and his support crew makes me want to root for them all. I'm kind of disappointed that Sirius has also abandoned Harry, and Lily and James should have their butts spanked. Wouldn't it be cool, if Harry came back as a ghost? After all, he has a soul and ghosts are not really the soul of who they were, but an imprint. Harry is right in that he only got the short end of the stick for his whole life. I sort of wish there was a happy possibility for him somewhere.