Reviews for The Substitute
lunaz chapter 6 . 2h
I really liked the story but hated the end, really hated it.
Oh, wow, this is the most interesting premise ever!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 6 . 9/5
What the fuck? That was a shit ending. So did real Harry and golem Harry have the same wand?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 5 . 9/5
Do Jim and Chloris not like real Harry? Like why are they helping golem Harry? Well shit. Real Harry’s a fucking jerk. I wish Loly would stop avoiding golem Harry. He’s her son as well. Glad Crouch Jr was caught.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 4 . 9/5
Poor Harry. Why can’t James and Lily just adopt him? They’re being fucking dicks. I hate how you’re making Ron OOC here. And you really killed Gabrielle?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 3 . 9/5
Mrs. Weasley doesn’t like Harry anymore? Wtf? Love that Harry asked Ginny to the Yule Ball. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 2 . 9/5
Fuck the Wizarding world! And fuck Rita skeeter! So Avalon is literally a world? They could have a life? Why can’t James and Lily talk to Harry? Like it’s pretty shitty of them not to!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 1 . 9/5
Harry’s parents aren’t even going to say hi? He’s still a person!
pbutterfly chapter 1 . 7/12
this is too sad! Am crying
J'espère que ça va s'améliorer
Anonymous Wandmaker chapter 6 . 6/25
Stumbled on this story and absolutely loved it. even the end! mind you, I'd have preferred to see some pov from Remus or even Sirius. after all, in a way they were sort of betrayed. and yet i think it's peak Sirius attitude to ignore golem harry once he realized James was actually alive and golem harry was fake, after all the two never really spent time together. but i believe there would be some guilt there. Severus probably wants nothing to do with lily too. After all, how he treated golem harry because he was James son and now, it's a lie and seeing how he was treated, he probably wouldn't know how to deal with it. Kind of wanted to see a pov from the adults and maybe Harry getting transported elsewhere lol with a new life or something. but like i said, i lived the ending, so thanks for sharing!
Taye chapter 6 . 5/22
I liked how Harry goes out with some pride. To me it was kinda obvious he wasn’t getting out the Maze alive from the get-go, but he went out on his feet, won the tournament as a show of defiance to all those arseholes. Good for him.
I would just like to say a resounding fuck you for that ending.
Herdcat chapter 6 . 1/15
I really enjoyed this story - it was really dark and sad but beautifully written!
quin3218 chapter 4 . 11/16/2021
Fuck fleur. And everybody else being douche bags to Harry. Especially Sirius for not even sending him a letter .
Alaina chapter 6 . 9/27/2021
This fic… idk how to explain the emotions that came from it, cuz i loved it and hated it at the same time