Reviews for The Substitute
Taye chapter 6 . 5/22
I liked how Harry goes out with some pride. To me it was kinda obvious he wasn’t getting out the Maze alive from the get-go, but he went out on his feet, won the tournament as a show of defiance to all those arseholes. Good for him.
I would just like to say a resounding fuck you for that ending.
Herdcat chapter 6 . 1/15
I really enjoyed this story - it was really dark and sad but beautifully written!
quin3218 chapter 4 . 11/16/2021
Fuck fleur. And everybody else being douche bags to Harry. Especially Sirius for not even sending him a letter .
Alaina chapter 6 . 9/27/2021
This fic… idk how to explain the emotions that came from it, cuz i loved it and hated it at the same time
FotoDi chapter 6 . 8/11/2021
Lily was a wimp!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/23/2021
Shit
Fuck Names chapter 1 . 7/15/2021
This is some god tier bs.
oiller chapter 6 . 7/10/2021
Yep chapter 1-5 and most of chapter 6 up to the maze was great 10 out of 10! Then the rest a 1 and that's only for the going out on his terms otherwise it would be a 0. The Skrewt weren't that big and the odds or 2 of and few that were left alive being that close very unlikely. Overall the story is 1 out of 10 because of the bad feeling the ending leaves.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/3/2021
Hated this stupid bloody story and the less said about the ending, the better. Utter shite!
Li-Ion78 chapter 1 . 6/14/2021
Fuck this is making me sad in every sentence god this is depressing
scyfly chapter 1 . 5/19/2021
this is... truly i lack the words, how could you possibly come up with something so cruel? from a magical perspective it doesnt even make sense
Guest chapter 6 . 4/15/2021
aww this is soooo depressing
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2021
GOSH Why! Poor old harry
Homarid chapter 6 . 2/25/2021
A gripping and depressing story. I enjoyed nearly all of it. I found myself hoping that the golem Harry would make it somehow, but of course you had to crush that. So now I'm left with mixed feelings at the ending. Oh well, thank you for the story.