Reviews for The Substitute
ntalcenent chapter 5 . 5/7/2017
This is the "awww" chapter.
ntalcenent chapter 4 . 5/7/2017
Poor Harry and Fleur. It always seemed very illogical that the Lake hour wasn't a real threat to the competitors in a contest designed to be lethal.
ntalcenent chapter 3 . 5/7/2017
There's so much introspective thinking here; humor, it also makes you laugh.
ntalcenent chapter 2 . 5/7/2017
Should have seen that coming, human nature being what it is. Dumbledore has a vested interest in Golem too so not necessarily benevolence behind his actions.
ntalcenent chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
Wow, o.o missed this fic before! Like the ingenious idea, and sense of irony/despair/hope all tangled up.
ArchonCelestia chapter 6 . 4/20/2017
...Fuck me you killed him, you tried to build up the fact he's a person despite his beginnings then you killed him and Voldemort was nowhere in sight.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/4/2017
Intriguing plot, I enjoyed it. Bonus point for tragedy.
Little Doctor chapter 6 . 3/26/2017
That was so sad!
Johnsmitish chapter 6 . 3/8/2017
What. What was that ending. What was this story? It was good, I'll give you that, but I still have some problems with it. For example, why didn't you have Garry interact with his parents at all? Like, obviously they wouldn't care about him, but going from the depressing nature of this fic, it would probably have made a really good scene if you had his parents telling him they didn't care about him.
SynDeath chapter 6 . 3/1/2017
Wonderful fic! I loved the characters and their interactions were fascinating. Your pace was perfect, the plot exciting and the reactions so real. Loved it!
Cerulean Night chapter 6 . 2/15/2017
awesome.. thoroughly enjoyed this story
jon reeve chapter 6 . 1/31/2017
Great fic, thank you!
jon reeve chapter 4 . 1/31/2017
/lol, I was reading the reviews for this chapter, and alix33 called real!Harry 'Rarry.' It was really funny to me is all.
Himanshu.99 chapter 4 . 1/9/2017
The last chapter i.e., No Reprieve made me cry. It was fantastic.
MissChriss chapter 6 . 11/13/2016
That's it you've gone and broke me. I'm gonna need to go find something funny now to fix me. Anyway another great fic. I loved it.
859 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »