Reviews for Alien Pollen Made Him Do It
DWIAgal chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Love it :) Brilliant use of a simple concept.
DPraven chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
You need to make another chapter, like where rose drags his stoned butt back to the TARDIS.
Spoofmaster chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
He is going to be so massively embarrassed when he wakes up. :D

I'd definitely call it fluffy, or at least a lot of fun. It's not like you really hurt him, after all. Just got him high and caused him to go streaking through the rainforest. All in good fun, yeah?

You might want to check this over for broken html, though. But anyway, I'm adding this story to the Tin Dog.
drwhofan chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
*GIGGLES* Love love LOVED the story.. Couldn't stop laughing.. My fave part:

7 Hours Earlier

It should have been a shock to her comfortably warm body to be instantaneously deprived of its textile cocoon. It would have been so in any other place, but the TARDIS had climate control.

There was a loud squeak (sort of a ferret and mouse mix), the sound of fabric hitting the floor, and then the thud of rapidly retreating feet.

She stretched, luxuriating in the feel of soft cotton sheets with a ridiculously high thread count against her knicker and camisole clad body as she fell asleep.

I keep picturing him making that squeak...
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I would love a sequel to that...just to see the Doctor's rection when he woke up! I love your stories!
Octosquid chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Awesome. :) That was actually funny. Realy funny, although a tad out of character. I'm looking forward to more.