Reviews for Lost in Time
tezufujimaniac chapter 1 . 6/24
This is so sad! omg i can't control my tears after reading this wonderful fic.. Geez, i cried a lot! poor Fuji! oh how i wish Tezuka could just tell Fuji how much he love him, so that Fuji's soul would be at peace. Gosh this is so sad, now Tezuka will suffer for the rest of his life without Fuji, Man this is heart-breaking! nevertheless great fic! thumbs up!
Aorinchan chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Ah, so that's why Fuji's finger felt cold in Tezuka's lips. So sad… I really wished a few years after that night Tezuka would come back and tell Fuji that he loved him, and then they'd live happily ever after (like in those fairy-tales, lol). But, well, the genre's tragedy. I should have known better.
Anyway, I loved the last lines. This story's so beautiful. Thank you for writing this.
Perfect Ecstasy 0229 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
T.T

Fuji...

T.T

This is an amazingly written angst fic. I kind of have athing for angst fics but only few really gave the angsty feeling I'm looking for... but this fic is just my favorite type of angst..

It's sad that Fuji had to die, though... It's still a little creepy that Fuji showed up when he was supposedly dead...

And I was just wondering, if Tezuka didn't lie, would Fuji still be alive? (ok, that's irrational) XP
Fuji knew Tezuka was lying... but he still believed him -.-"

This is really sad... but wonderful... in a sad way (you get the point)
yume229 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
almost made me cry! loved it!
fujisyusukelover09 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
it was good...but..

why did syu-chan die?

wah! *cries*
SyuKunI XD chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
ggah!

here's the review I promised!

XD

TBC?

XD
Azureila chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I cried.

Seriously, I can't hold back my tears while reading this line: Fuji always gave him everything. Strength. Comfort. Happiness. Love… And Tezuka gave him lie…

That was a worth-reading piece, Ryu-san! So lovely and plainly sad and poignant.. ah, I've lost my words. That's the first time I cried after reading a TezuFuji fic, usually it always ends with fluff or romance, but yours turned out to be different than I've expected. a1y-neesan (a1y-puff) reccomended me this, and I can say that she's chosen the right person. You are awesome, how did you write those tear-jerker moments without losing its grief atmosphere?

Tezuka's characterization as a young man who still looking for higher purposes in life really tore my heart down, must be really hard for him to contain and holding back his true feelings. If only he knew that being with Fuji, he didn't have to pretend anymore. Oh, and I felt strong sympathy for Fuji. You know, my body was trembling when Yuuta explained to Tezuka about the accident. I was like: "whoa! what the hell?" but then the feeling subsided and turned to condolence. Wah, I'm such a sap. XP

Finally, I just want to say (once again) that you're a great writer! Your story flows naturally, breathtakingly beautiful. I regret not reading this sooner.. *weeps*

Regards,

SheilaLuv
Iellece chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
*sniff* *sniff* *tears pouring like a waterfall* that was so sad, i really cried and hell, i'm still crying...but it was so good, a very good story, can you make a little sequel about what will happen to tezuka afterward? tnx
tinjhi10 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
wah...,, huhuhuhuhuhuhu..., i really like the story but poor fuji..., why did Tezuka have to lie?

hehehe.., anyways.. i really like it even though it was just so sad..,
strange-and-weird chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
the story reminded me of another story... but it was the father waiting for his daughter to return before he died... -forgot the title-

such an awesome angst fic... -faves-
Blue Seer chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Aw, man. That was so sad, you really mad me cry.
GreenAppleIce chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
How could you kill Fuji? Wah, that was so sad (sob) You made me cry T.T It really was sad, but I love it!
MysticBlood chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
wait! STOP!

I'm jumping off with you!

I mean... I'm pushing Tezuka off the cliff with you!

how could have he lied?

wa~ T-T

I really love this one... and I love PerfectPair.

**faves

~MysticBlood
Aelendis chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
So sad .. but beautiful too .. with a Tezuka who becomes a coward because of his fear ..

I like your sentence : "Fuji always gave him everything. Strength. Comfort. Happiness. Love… And Tezuka gave him lie…

Good-bye, Tezuka."

Well done