Reviews for Scarlet Fangs of a Goddess
xenocanaan chapter 13 . 2/25
I am so happy you updated! Please post the next chapter soon!
mich chapter 13 . 2/24
Now I'm torn between choosing Kaname or Zero for Hotarubi. Usually when I read stories, I have an idea who will end up with who. But this one, this fanfic of yours, makes it hard. It's just so unpredictable!

Well, this just proves that your story is a great find. I won'tbe saying that you should update soon, because I know it takes time to write a grest chapter. I know it'll be worth the wait. :) Cheers
As usual, it was a great chapter. It was worth the wait.
myra k kuran chapter 13 . 2/23
NO no NO!this is so sad...Hotorubi should be with Kaname...please...it's not right...please Kaname x Hotorubi.
lmncake chapter 11 . 12/21/2013
Please put her with Kaname!
lmncake chapter 12 . 12/21/2013
This is so beautiful! Please update soon!
belladu57 chapter 12 . 9/27/2013
Very good
bbymojo chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
She's a vampire now! :O I wasn't expecting that to happen but thankfully Zero is unwilling to give up on her, and she seems to realize a bit more the depth of his feelings. And even though she was married to Kaname in her past life, Zero was her true love.. Zero/Hotarubi FTW :))
bbymojo chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
I'm so glad Hotarubi has picked Zero, wish to see more of her love towards him
xenocanaan chapter 12 . 6/2/2013
I still want Hotarubi to get with Kaname. Please update again soon!
aleksjoly chapter 11 . 4/8/2013
omg please UPDATE FAST IM DYING!
Kaho Yukimura chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
sorry it took so long to update chapter 11, but though I am not sure if chapter 12 will be ready in April, but it definitely won't take as long as chapter 11 did. Most likely to be out by late mid or late May.
Princesa de la Luna chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
interesting, i can't wait for more, thanks for updating and making the chapters long. please update and good luck until chapter 12.

ps: will chapter 12 be coming out in april something i hope so and please don't take so long on updating this story thanks.
amberlake and silvermoon chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
please hurry and update!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
To be honest, I take a liking in your writing skills, but I found major errors that will effect right now and your future chapters.

Your OC, Yagari Touga's little sister. The beginning of Chapter 1 was good, but when I read further, I saw Mary-Sueness. You described her as "beautiful". This will create a hole for the OC (of course), the VK characters, the plot, and everything else. You will have to fix this or your fanfic will be reported.

Kiryuu Zero. That part when you said "he had a prick in his heart when he saw her beautiful face glowing" or something like that irritated me. You can't just leap into romance, hun.

My criticism is short, and I am truly sorry. I will read further and see if there are any more errors.