Reviews for To Happen
HiHi-Ai chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I like how Kisame is all 'Itachi? Molest me? Riiiiight'
Kisame is so full of himself, haha.
Alexa Hiwatari chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
yep cool or may say hot?
Sunaona Shiratori chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Lovely
Clarice125 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Nice, nice
Ukeia Uchiha and Itachi Uchiha chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
coolz! make more chapters please.:) PLEASE MORE CHAPTERS.

you are good at writing about stuff! more chapters PLEASE!
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
drunk kisame is a hawt kisame. XD

awesome!

signed,

onewhowatches :3
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
thats was...well it was great! i cant think of a better word. its late REALLY LATE where i am. srry for the poor coment on a lemon...really! a lemon was GREAT...you'd think people would use the word kick-ass or horn-tastic or...something along those lines...w/e i settling with great. it was great.
Mythalie169-TreeSpirit169 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Ahaha! Lmfao! Your author note! Lmao _
Eye-Freak chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
LaDyFiCtIoN, I have to tell you the truth... This story depressed me in multiple ways even myself can't describe it... Such beautiful and honest things in here, absolutely on my favorites. Should most definitly make a prequal. This is just... Wonderful. Not really the sexual type, but I do indeed enjoy yaoi love stories. Especially Paired with Kisame-san and Itachi-san. Really long story to explain, but I'm sure you get such an idea. Really nice, please continue for me, way better than my story. In my complete honest opinion.

Thank you.

Signed Eye-Freak
freak-joy-spastic chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
This really was a great fic. I think their personalities are very in character. Well, much anime love ~bye bye~
Neena14 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
AHH! MY LADY IS BACK! I meant to reply your last post too but didnt get the time. Anyway, WOW! M'Lady Megs has returned! Let me bestow you with kissies huggies and LUV! Muah Muah Muah Muah Muah MUAH MUAHZ! -glomps and literally hugs from the mid till eyes pop out!-

Khe khe khe! I'm all mushed up and dipping with sappiness aint I? Lolz! Aw, Ma'Lady, this loya peasant missed your awesome awesumness and craves for some royal attention -big sparkly puppy eyes anyone?-

Lolz. Dont freak out Megs, but I mished ya! MUAHZ!

Anyway, yup you were definitely horny but plz, plz, plz write a fuul yaoi lemon. A detailed highly perverted, full of yaoi-ness, lemonish, HAWT, smexy lemon! plz! full of kissies, touchies, and damn right sexy limes and foreplay! Plz Plz?

Would luv you for that! Muahz!

On a serious note; you were sincerely being missed M'Lady. I hope you know that _~ And yeah, I really liked this post because at least, unlike all prev times, it was full of sexyness and Itachi was bloody awesome with Kisame being hot and dominant as usual. Love you and these one shorts of Kisa Ita of yours. You rock!

Yours always,