Reviews for I Double Dare You
aurelia chapter 5 . 12/7/2010
that was wonderful. i loved the done a great job.
Eternal Dragon and Rain Melody chapter 5 . 6/19/2007
i can't believe they painted the town blue. that sounds like fun. a double dare contest huh? i should try it out.
Beginnings chapter 5 . 7/8/2006
Smiles! I love it! Especially the silly exchange when Zoicite instigated the whole double dare and suggested the loser be the winner's slave for a week. You're so silly. I love Ami/Zoi fics! And especially funny ones too. Your ending was perfect, too, it ties up everything nicely.

So. When's the sequel coming out?
asga chapter 5 . 4/28/2005
love the story and pairinghope u write more
Mercury Ice Storm chapter 5 . 2/15/2004
I absolutely loved this story! As my screen name so graciously hints at I'm a HUGE Ami fan, (Go Sailor Mercury!) and there aren't nearly enough Ami fics out there. Especially Ami and Zoicite, which is my fav. couple in the series. I loved how you kept them in character but took them to their limits and let them let their guards down. This was really well writen and had a completely unique plot. Thanks and I wouldn't complain if you did decide to put out a sequel...You know, if that thought just so happened to cross your mind.
Ocianne chapter 5 . 1/7/2004
All right, I found this story ages ago, and forgot to review, but just now rediscovered it and decided that it definitely deserves one. I love this story, even with the changes in Ami's personality—it still fits, and it makes her and Zoi's relationship all the more interesting. To give her the quirk of not being able to turn down a double dare is great too. (I write Senshi/Shitennou stories myself, and love to see what other authors have done. It's always so interesting to see each author's unique tweaking of the characters.) And though I'm not a really big fan of stories where the characters go from dislike to love so quickly, I must say that you still pulled it off pretty well. Great story!
~Ocianne
Gizelle chapter 5 . 3/20/2003
This is one of my favorite stories! You do such a great job with their bickering, and the setting of the whole story, the double dare, is creative and fun :) I wish you would do a sequel, because there aren't that many funny SM fics out there, and this is the only I know that involves Zoi and Ami as the main characters. Your writing never ceases to amaze me.
wei gon da en-en chapter 5 . 10/5/2002
LOVE IT! I never thought Ami would be like that, it's nice to have a different view of her. I hope you continue it. -
Kaze chapter 5 . 8/10/2002
hey Kei. i was browsing through your laby fics and thought i should review my favourite fanfic here... IT"S GREAT and you SHOULD RETURN AND UPDATE YOUR NIGHTMARE STORY! *sigh* i need more Senshi/General stories in my system

ah... just a random thought. will Zoicite ask 'i double dare you to marry me' *snicker* oh well.

cheers.
Crystal Dragon6 chapter 5 . 6/4/2002
HAHAHAHAHAHA! That was hilarious. I laughed so much my stomach hurts. You've got to write a sequel. .
Ibora chapter 5 . 3/4/2002
lol. Very funny, very cute. A totally different spin to Ami and zoicite romances. I loved it!
wyannick54 chapter 5 . 1/13/2002
I love it! Thanks for writing it.
Niela chapter 5 . 1/12/2002
HAHAHAHAHA...That was great!
nancydrew007 chapter 5 . 1/8/2002
THAT WAS WONDERFUL!
lakia chapter 5 . 1/7/2002
well this is the first non-labrynth story i have read. I must say that this story had me crack a smile (which i never do often) I must say i like the alterations on ami's character.