Reviews for Awake, My Angel
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Just starting to read...
AJLYAMBER96 chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
im waiting!

so please hurry and update as soon as possible!
Shaina Angel Peh chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
Hey, I like your style of writing and how you really consider the character's feelings and how they might react. Please update soon :)
MarshMellowLove chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
Amazing story, You are a great uthour :D Update soon?
patiicm chapter 5 . 10/23/2010
OMG!

You stopped writing when the best part was coming!

How mean..(

Lovely as always..

sunflower chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
Love it. I so wish it was finished!
piaraquel chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
I like the story its fun to read it! Please write more!
denythefreshmaker chapter 5 . 10/18/2009
more please!
CullenFest chapter 5 . 10/16/2009
goodness what a palaver with these two - what an angstfest! whatever happened to the normal teens making out without full on sex? after all, we all know how far you can go without full on consummation.
CullenFest chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
bad girl lol don't be delaying the updates rflmao! but when they come, make them good!
CullenFest chapter 3 . 10/16/2009
aw poor Edward having to rein himself in so much.
1 Twilighter chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
OMG please continue soon! and to think, this all strted with a one-shot! LOL. your a great writer and keep up the good work

-1 Twilighter
Halle Alexis chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
I completely love this! I hope you'll continue soon.
CountryGirl.vh chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
You should feel special b/c I rarely ever review...actually you have the first story Ive ever ngrats! :)

Well anyway I just wanted to tell you that I think this story is amazing!Actually I think ALL of your stories are amazing!I really cant wait until you update this really update anyone of your stories and Ill be happy. And your like like to leave the lemons alone and focus on the romantic side of Edward and Bellas relationship.

Now I havent written a story yet but Im working on it.I just cant think of ...I guess the only thing i can say now is...I Love Your Stories.

Well,Bye! :)
fantastically freaky chapter 5 . 6/27/2009
wow this story is so good i liked the first one wakeup call but this is just amazing please update . please.