Reviews for Circle
cute!
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Very nice! :D
koorimechick chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
This was pretty good. I like Raven. She's by far my favorite character.
BirdOfIllOmen chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Very well written, sweet story. I love the magic qualities of persuasion Beast Boy seems to have. You make them a nice couple. Write more, won't you?
readeradv chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Nice!

Keep up the horr- I mean excellent work!
Tomoyo Kinomoto chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Yay for Raven! *toothy grin* You know, you COULD have made this a RavenxBeast Boy fic. Anyway, three cheers for irony and this fanfic!
prettygirl17 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Nice! I just started the show (because an internet friend began bugging me by sending me pics and stuff). I have seen almost every episode now and I love it(for the most part)! So it was funny to see you post a story in this section after I just started checking it out and thinking maybe I should write a story with it too. But enough of my babbling. Don't mean to bore you. Great story! Beast Boy and Raven are wonderful characters to write with. I love their friendship in the show. Wonderful job and awsome ending! I love it!

PG17

P.S. Sorry I haven't reviewed any of your stories in a while. I was out of town and now I'm sick, and bleh. You know how it goes. I love your stories! Can't wait to se more (in whatever section it may be). The whole story was great. Love how you captured Beast Boy.
Super Reader chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Very nice. Even though I adore your pokemon stories, I am quite enjoying these new experimental ones. And I have to admit, when I saw the summary, I was a little hesitant. BB/Raven...lets say that it isn't my favorite Teen Titans pairing. But their friendship is adorable. :D Nice work with this one.
DancingPickle101 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
This one-shot was absolutely fabulous and I greatly enjoyed reading it. I especially like how you didn't force their relationship either way.(meaning you didn't force them out of character just to keep it romantic or not romantic as many authors do, you kept it superbly casual) Thank you for writing this.

-Your favorite dancing pickle
AnimeNerd1 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Yay good story beast boy is so goofy. I love how you use the characters more commonly thought of as stupid to explain things. even if it is in a simple manner
The Dragon Lover chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Why are you always so hard on yourself? XP Silly, this was great! I'm sure so many people were sad when you said no pairings (they probably snapped their fingers and grumbled, "Darnit!"), but this was a really awesome oneshot for TT. And yes, it may be your first (it is, right? O.o; ), but that doesn't necessarily mean your worst, right? *nods to self* Yes, I do believe this is actually one of your best. *thumbs-up* Stellar job!

Lots of dragon-y love (and even MORE cookies - shaped like DISCS!),