Reviews for Thou Shall Not Hate Winter
Rangurren chapter 16 . 3/12/2011
Its over...?

*world falls into desperation, sorrow, and tears*

(that was sopposed to show how much i liked it, so if you didnt get it, then your SLOOOWWW! ) XD
AnimePunk23 chapter 16 . 1/26/2010
aww. cute story!
kristen chapter 16 . 7/13/2009
aw that was so cute!
Venom1409 chapter 16 . 3/21/2009
The story was pretty good and it had a descent ending, overal ide give it an 8 out of ten. altho i didnt like the way you call inuyasha Inu through most of the stroy, it was still a good story and i would recomend it to anyone who is interested in fanfiction. So, did you ever get a chance to look at my story? i still havent gotten a single reveiw for it and ide like someone who i know is a good writer to give me a revaiew so that i know whether or not im even heading in a good direction.
Venom1409 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
great first chapter, it really grebbed me! I'm not sure how good the rest of the stroy will be yet but ill just have to read and find out. with a first chapter like that i dont see how it could be bad. you seem to be an experienced writer, could you check out my stroy and give me some feed back, no one has even given me one reveiw so far and ide like some feed back to let me know if im even doing good so far. Its my first bit of literature outside of school and ide like some openions, good or bad.
INU FANGIRL112 chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
this is good.
pooguy chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
aw man the crazy old dude died :(
EMDP chapter 16 . 12/3/2008
OMG i know this is old but... IT WAY AWSOME!
kingka chapter 16 . 11/25/2008
I remember this fanfic! It is a really old fanfic indeed. I remember liking this story a lot! Thanks for reposting it! P
Diamond369 chapter 16 . 11/9/2008
LOVED IT! AWSOME WORK!
ShadowBluebell chapter 15 . 11/9/2008
...this is the end. I swear I'm gonna cry. It's been 5 years and I got a trip down memory lane. Thank you so much for reposting this fic. It shall always be close to my heart. It was a fantastic read. You have no idea how I reacted when I saw that you reposted this.

I nearly fainted with joy. Thou Shall Not Hate Winter's such an old fic...and so many of my favorite authors' already moved on. It was a fantastic read.

Thanks Snowgirl!
ShadowBluebell chapter 14 . 11/9/2008
The Killer Fly Swatter strikes again...hahaha.

Now for crying out loud when's the Forest of Love? I got ready for it like three chapters ago!

Must read on, must read on...
ShadowBluebell chapter 13 . 11/9/2008
Barney...shudder. Anyhow, next chappy...flufftastic!
ShadowBluebell chapter 12 . 11/9/2008
Forest of Love! Forest of Love! I got my fluffy pillow ready for next chappy!
ShadowBluebell chapter 11 . 11/9/2008
Oh yeah, someone called this chappy ingenious. It sure is. Souta...the mystery's unraveling!