Reviews for There is No Forgetting
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
wow i really liked this :)

it sounds like it could have been written by sam, youve got into his head very well

and it was well written too :)
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Really great little oneshot. Great emotion!
CCWhite chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Now this is one of the very few stories I've read that was a great take on the follow up of 4.07. Great job.
Soncnica chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
That last scene in the ep was broke me...I can understand Dean and his reasons for not wanting to tell Sam, I completely understand, but as Sam said...I'm your brother Dean, let me help you...but Sam can't help him...and as you said in the fic, Sam can only be there and not let Dean remember alone.

I loved the ending to your fic. "Dean, wake up." it's really powerful and it has many different meanings to it. I won't count them but you know what I mean.

Great job,

supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
AW this was friggin beaut hun!

such a nice drabble on the eppy bless!

you got it so spot on too girl

oohh honestly!

loved it!

and no worries bout updating ya other fics hun

you are plenty worth a wait ahah x

loved the fic

nice one kris!

Nilah chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I really loved that scene, and you've just made it a little more precious.
V.R. Jennings chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Love this one, Kris! You are one phenomenal writer and this is such a heartfelt piece! You go girl! :D

ihatethisprofile2 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
That was really good!
Psychee chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I loved what Dean had to say as well. Especially since he was saying the same thing, basically, that Sam told him in Metamorphasis. Enjoyed the tag. Thanks
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I like this. Sammy watching Dean, thinking about what he is going through and coming to the conclusion, he might not be able to help, but he can share his burden, make it easier to carry. That's brotherly love. Hugs, Vonnie
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
“The things I saw…there aren’t words. There’s no forgetting. There’s no making it better. Because it’s right here.” I watched him touch two fingers to his temple. “Forever. You wouldn’t understand and I can never make you understand. I am sorry.”*i forgive you Dean, i forgive you baby*hugs you*

*is going to go watch that scene again becuz i love it.*;didnt like the Teddy Bear, but still loved the ep it just ook me watching that scene over and over and the whole ep 3x to realize it. i wanted to cry last thrusaday but the tears didnt come and now everytime i rewatch it, i do cry; i leave it paused right there. that could have been added at the end of the ep.
spnMom chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
These boys have got to learn to share more and lean on each other. Dean can't understand what it is like to have demon blood and Sam can't understand what it is like to be in Hell, but if they talk, they might both be better off. Loved your quick little story.
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Lovely little glimpse inside Sam's head.

Dean will forever try to deal with his demons alone but, fortunately for us, Sam won't let him.

Loved the last two lines. Beautiful.

twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Very nice and lovely scene between Sammy and Dean here. Even if at the moment they have problems with showing the love, they care so deeply about each other. And it pains me to no end to see them driven apart by so much. I know they don't and in some cases CAN'T talk everything through but I'm honestly beginning to miss the brotherly scenes I adored the heck out of in past seasons.

And this tag was really beautifully written! Your descriptions were absolutely gorgeous.

Take care!
Animefouryou chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
wow dean won't tell sammy this story was really good