Reviews for Oblivion
lewis chapter 9 . 8/3/2011
hey, I just wanted to say I really like this story. i like how you've written Riku and it's really sweet how Sora's trying to help him get better. my boyfriend is recovering from anorexia and it started off the same way Riku's did in your story so it was quite emotional for me. keep up the good work! your stories brilliant
lilstrawberryflame chapter 9 . 11/4/2010
I love this story, it's so interesting, I can't wait for an update :)
Damned Lolita chapter 9 . 7/23/2010
This story made me cry.

However, it is the best story I've read in a long, long time. Even with my own hang ups and issues about some of the stuff in here, I kept reading, because this was JUST THAT GOOD. I need to know what will happen to them; I want them to get a happy ending. That's the mark of a great story, so congratulations. :3
Oilux chapter 9 . 7/23/2010
I love your story! Is there anymore because if there is I hope you update it!
KarmaXcyde chapter 9 . 12/28/2009
I love this story so much it's painful, thrilling and sweet to watch the characters go through all of this!

I can't wait for more!
Person chapter 6 . 12/14/2009
VIVA LA VIDA COLDPLAY RULEZ! Especially live.

Good choice Demy!
AnimatedSM1 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I really like this story and hope you continue. I don't know why but I guess reading about half the organization being in a crazy house with Riku along for the ride gets me all giggy and wanna read more.
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 9 . 1/22/2009
\aw

\o/ me

that was so sweet...except for the near death, their interseting lol

hehe rehtorical...aND AND AND

aw...treat XD...but, sora isnt food *shakes head* hes a PLUSHIE XD

*huggles mini sora*

dubidubi bi do!

update !
JanValentinesslave chapter 9 . 1/21/2009
It's so awesome! I love it! Keep up the aewsome work! Update soon plz?
StrangePhsyco chapter 8 . 1/19/2009
Why are u not updating this beautiful work of twisted, macabre, asylum-warped art! You must at once for it has a very good plot that is very easy to follow and well constructed as expected from you of all authors.
Nocturnal-Ivy chapter 8 . 1/8/2009
XD lol. Xiggy is definately a paedo. no arguments there! XD

Poor Zexy, that's awful! :(

Axel and Roxas kind of scare me though XD they seem so normal yet so warped O.O
JanValentinesslave chapter 7 . 11/20/2008
Oh my god. This is really good! Keep going please! I want to know what happens to them all.

Please continue, it's really good
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 5 . 11/14/2008
aw. *crinkles nose* i lovededed it
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 4 . 11/11/2008
BASTARD
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
YAYI! awesome...wonder what sora will be like heheXD cant wait for more xD