Reviews for The One Day that Changed My Life
go to xTooo chapter 10 . 12/13/2010
I have to say that this is just the cutest story ever. I wish I had a boyfriend like Edward... update soon.
Jadey.Loves.Twilight chapter 10 . 12/13/2010
Good job Robyn, I quite enjoyed this chapter, and I'm able to review on my phone so now I'm happy. :)

Miss.Twilight.Crazy chapter 9 . 9/19/2010
wow, amazing, loved it, update soon
EmilyLTeague chapter 9 . 6/14/2010
It was really good! I can't wait for the next chapter update soon!
Jadey.Loves.Twilight chapter 9 . 6/6/2010
I liked it, but I thought that it was a little short, but that's just me. I think you should keep going with your story though :)

Johanna chapter 9 . 6/6/2010
I think that was awesome and in my opinion you should go ahead and post chapter 10. That way you can still can give everyone just a little taste like you did with the other chapters. AWESOME:)
EmilyLTeague chapter 8 . 5/18/2010
awww this was really good. I can't wait for the next chapter update soon
CRISTIMONTES chapter 8 . 5/12/2010
Aww really love it!

ahahha LOL bella's new car it's awesomee
Jadey.Loves.Twilight chapter 8 . 5/12/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWE! That was such a sweet chapter! I loved Bella's reaction to her presents. :)

Just one thing, if you need someone to look at your work, I can do it, I found a few mistakes, but the chapter was still good :)

~Jadey. :D
Jadey.Loves.Twilight chapter 7 . 8/28/2009
Hey Robyn, I know that you're in Newfoundland right now, but I just wanted to remind you that you said on here that you want someone to to remind you to update more and not read as much, so I'm doing that right now. So... YOU NEED TO UPDATE! :P And I know you haven't found anyone to beta for you again, so if you want, I can look at at your chapters and try to fix anything. It's up to you.

OK, I'm going to to go now.

Luv ya!

~Jade :P
frankfart101 chapter 7 . 8/21/2009
Omg. This is like the real human version of edward the vampire. The possessive kind. aha great story! Please keep writing, I see you haven't updateed for MONTHS!
EmilyLTeague chapter 7 . 4/25/2009
Aw this was really good I can't wait for the next chapter update soon
missesmuhlachee chapter 7 . 4/19/2009

that was a good chapter.

well, you know, except for the whole Jake being there and sullen Edward, no one likes that.

Update Soon.

Mkitkat chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
Im physic or something I was just thinking of this story today. Love the story! Great that you are updating! :)
what in the world chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
frankly, i do not like this story because Edward is being controlling NOT protective. bella lets herself be pushed around by people too much. u should make her more independent.