Reviews for Never Confessed
Nearly As Classy chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This story is just sooooo insert fluffy complement here :D

Haha! They're finally together! Yay! Wow it took them 2 years to finally confess to each other huh? Dibs on Caro for making that happen!

Oh and finally NanoFate! XD

overall cute story! 7 more to go!
2100 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Another good read and this pairing has really grown on me now. I like that new pairings are appearing in the fandom like this and like Fate x Hayate even though I'll never quit being a NanoFate fan. Four years really isn't a big age difference, I agree and the way the two have developed in your stories has me thinking that they are very well suited to each other personality-wise.

Thanks again.
migele chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Sweet. when I watched the series I never thought of this pairing but it actually fit to my surprise. well it fit much better in story then in the other one I read.

ja ne

migi
DezoPenguin chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Very cute! After "Never Been Kissed," I'm a little surprised that no one acted on their feelings any further for two years, but that's not entirely out of character for the Nanoha-verse (Best friends! Really! We swear!), and the age difference plus Lutecia's slower emotional development could explain her reluctance to acknowledge that her own emotions had grown. Caro is sneaky, playing the jealousy card (and smart, sending Lu after Vivio immediately, instead of letting things decay over time which would just screw things up).

And thanks for the NanoFate scene as a shout-out to my omake for the first story; that was nice of you!
ShoujoGirl chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
I just loved it!

This pair really works.
NanoFate fan chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
HM... sweet! Can I ask for more? Lovely pair and you write so wonderfully it makes me want to read more of the pair.
xFireWorx chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
BEAUTIFUL! :)

i loved the connection to the last one shot! I also loved the cute nicknames they have for each other! Caro's idea really shocked me though (in a good way- it was quite ... creative!

You're getting better with each story you write and I can't wait to see some more from you. Sorry I would write more, but I have this horrible meet the WHOLE weekend homework yay (..not!)

-Fire
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I have one word to say first… thank you.

I was a little sad when Lutecia declined Vivio’s feelings in “Never been kissed”, so I’m glad that you decided to finish it. I’ve to say that Caro was a little bold with her strategy, but it worked. You can’t deny true love, even oneself.

Good job.
deadly medley chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
U know it's funny.I'm in luv with a guy a couple monthz younger than we've been avoiding each other.I've been having these dreamz and evry1 I tell sayz they're 'signz' that he luvz me back...but I doubt itz ,I'm happy 4 them.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Well, well, soldier...

(Content sigh) Ah, this was N-I-Ce.

The always classical "friend kisses the in-love one in front of her other friend that also loves them" plot. Not somethin' I haven't read before, but you pulled it off just fine, marine. I liked it.

This pairing reminded me of a really cool and fun pairing in "Simoun", a exclusively shoujo-ai anime. I recommend it. Though you'd better wikipedia it before watchin' it. It can get kinda confusing otherwise. LOL

Anyway. Very, very nice work, soldier.

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
markesellus chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Oh I see the connection now. NEVER been kissed and NEVER confessed. Wow I only noticed that now. ; I hope the plot bunnies keep attacking you. :D Though I hope to see BtBR soon. Wait, that's contradictory isn't it. :p
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Oh this was so sweet and awesome. I loved it! XD
Mr. Urahara chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
19-year-old Lutecia would just be Rider in a TSAB uniform, and the age difference isn't really much, considering how anyone created by Project F is technically a lot younger than they look.
V chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
That was really cute! Now I like Lutecia after Never Confessed and Never Been Kissed.(Never paid much attention to her in the anime. :P)

You got me with the angst in the beginning, even if Lutecia wasn't exactly being all angsty but more of self-depreciating.

And somehow, I just like the image a 19 year old Lu.
handlewithcare chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Wow. That was really really good. Awesome, dude, awesome. The interaction between Caro an Lutecia feels very natural. NanoFate appearance also adds to the win factor.

The ending is unbelieveably sweet. All in all, a damn nice piece of work. Thumbs up.