Reviews for And So, I Wait
Scholorly Vagrant chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
I like this story: The chapters may be short, yet they are overflowing with detail & emotion without unnecessary fluff. It's nice to read a fic thats short, yet satisfying.

I haven't read many Naruto/Tayuya fics, but I imagine this will be a tough act to fallow. I found it interesting how "Saiyuna" became more of a defense mechanism rather then a simple cover, or alter ego; the way she even admits that she‘s become more honest with herself instead of "her old self" dying.
Crow667 chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
do it! i really liked that rpg it was awesome! if you make a fic of it ill definetly read it!
scipunx chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
Ugh, this is wonderful. I can't believe you've managed to smush such poignant awesomeness into roughly 8000 words. Great fic. c:
Zhor chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
Still love this story.
Rexnos chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
Short, crisp and to the point. You could have written an epic length saga around this story, but I think I like this better. This story wasn't about Naruto and Tayuya's relationship, it was about Tayuya coming to terms with her life and beliefs in the face of steadily mounting doubt.

Also, the will of fire is awesome bullshit. When a fan fiction author adds just an ounce of realism to the idyllic world of Naruto, shit hits the fan, and it's no longer about Naruto converting anyone with a smidgen of goodness in their heart, it's about Naruto using his ludicrous amount of chakra to overcome any foe. That said, I really did like the will of fire here. It's an interesting take on everything Sarutobi wanted for his ninja and his village. I like the idea of Naruto carrying on his legacy by inspiring all those around him.

Incidentally, there's another character who died with far too little exploration...

Later,
Rex
Rexnos chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
Incidentally, the odds of Winamp playing any three songs from your playlist in any order are the exact same. It just seems more ludicrous that it played the same song three times in a row because you noticed.

Will review at end,
Rex
KonohasBlackReaper chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Very well written... I liked the narration.
demonfox910 chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
deep as shit, as tayuya would say. really, this was beautfiully written. i can't really say much else. you accomplished what you set out to do. only problem is a few small typos

favorited
Fro52 chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
Loved it. Just loved it. The whole slow development thing is horribly underdone on the site, and you did it masterfully.

This story deserves so many more reviews.

keep up the good work.

(one small typo though. chapter seven, in the letter from Tayuya, she says "Sand Country... or I guess they're calling it Spring Country, now." Anyone can see ye meant Snow Country, but i figured i'd give ye a heads-up on it anyway. doesn't detract from the sheer awesomeness of the tale, just a minor hitch while reading.)
1sunfun chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
A really, really good, nice, sentimental, sad, exciting , interesting and original story.

CCAP
jtcr chapter 7 . 10/21/2011
waah that was the most beautiful story i have ever read. dont you agree raikage sama

"indeed so beautiful sniff sniff i not gonna cry oh screw it waaaaaaahh
jtcr chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
sniff sniff so beautful love meant to be pulled apart waaah
jtcr chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
sniffle sniffle poor girl
jtcr chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
very good and i knew that was gonna happen
jtcr chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
we thank you and he is gonna go away for three years huh