Reviews for The End
shinobipopcorn chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
This is a very nice story. The right balance of authority without abuse.

Though, isn't it "Gerudo" instead of "Guerdo"?
Dimwitt chapter 9 . 4/12/2014
I love this story so much. The way you get in the character's minds and expose their fears and desires to portray them is so well written that Link and Ganondorf don't seem out of character. There are a few spelling errors, but that's just being picky. Other than that I can say that I savor the plot (I eat up those sex scenes!) and hope you update soon and give Link and Ganondorf a happy ending - they deserve it.
Gay Hetalian Trash chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
Great story! I really love it! I liked a lot Link and Ganondorf's realationship! It's great! I hope you continue this. :)
Didi chapter 9 . 12/4/2013
This is super amazing omg! This is by far the best GanondorfxLink story ever 3 I really hope you continue updating the story! :D
SirenaLoreley chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
Wow, this story is great... I like the slowly growing relationship between Ganon and Link... I hope it will end nicely (this pairing usually doesn't have happy endings and it makes me sad... because it's a lovely pairing! weird, but lovely XD )
Hope you'll update soon again, to see Link's decision...
Take care and good luck!
Demon She-wolf chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
plz update
KatzeSchnee chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is so well written all I want to do is read more
Tinylittletrashbot chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
Now normally, I never read drama fics, but for some odd reason I took the chance with this one. Holy shit was I greatful for taking the chance! Description is great, the characters are in character, each naughty scene had me begging for more and Jesus Christ the conflict is perfect. I'm excited for the next chapter!
Nommiiz w chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
Oh my gawd. I love this story so much. I would love it if you could cont. with it. Please, thank you.
Namesake chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
Well fudge, what kind of test will it be, and will the crystal/gem thing hurt when/if it's placed on Link's head? Also wtf with Link mounting Ganon before Ganon mounted Link. I would have sworn that was the way things were gona go, but boy did you prove me wrong, that was one heck of a surprise (not a bad surprise though). I look forward to seeing where you'll take this.
Bootsrcool chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
Bootsrcool chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Aww... Poor Link and Ganondorf. :'( Great job with the emotion set up.
Bootsrcool chapter 3 . 3/19/2013