Reviews for You Got Me
wolfy chapter 14 . 1/9/2012
hey i just read your fanfic today. and i just loved it. so when is jake and leah gonna fall in luv wit each other? u need to update soon btw.
Wolfy chapter 14 . 11/24/2011
This is really good, but 3 years to write a story; that's a little...long dontcha think?
shouldabeenblonde chapter 14 . 10/19/2011
The costume idea was too cute, im going as lil red too this year so i of course thought that costume was awesome. But jake should totally be the werewolf, i wasnt sure if he was going to do that or not. As for emily, ugh. I agree with leah, everyones undying devotion to her is annoying as hell. And sam didnt even ask her? Lol, that screams desperate. Sam is weird, does he like leah or not? Cause im seeing all kinds of mixed signals. he acted kind of upset when he saw leah and jake alone in the room and he made it a point to tell her that he didnt ask emily but he's the one who asked jake to ask leah to the dance. That boy is confusing. As for the next chapter, i dont want to tell you what to write but i'll tell you what interests me. I'd love to see how awkward the weekend sleepover is. I'm sure there'll be plenty of tension there. And i'd like sam to see how close jake and leah are. Plus i found it weird that sam asked leah out so he could get to know her better and then they go for days without talking. I want him to try to join in on the unbreakable duo's fun and get shut down lol. Plus i dont like how leah keeps acting like jake is this totally nondateable person. She keeps putting him down, in front of his face, and its kind of obvious he's starting to take it to heart. Our man could use an ego boost, maybe give him a fangirl or two. Leah doesnt have to get jealous but at least she'll see he's a desirable person. Idk just some food for thought. I really love this story so far, its been a month since the last update & i know u can take long breaks. No pressure to update too soon (trust me i know how hard it can be to find the time to update) but i hope you dont abandon this story. Its too awesome : )
shouldabeenblonde chapter 12 . 10/19/2011
So far this is my fav chapter. Jake and leah are so damn perfect together. The outside of mcdonalds scene was brilliant. I love love loved every line of it.
shouldabeenblonde chapter 10 . 10/19/2011
Emily is super annoying (that should be her unbreakable 4 name lol) but i do see where she's coming from. It was fucked up the way sam asked leah, plus emily made it known that she liked him. Leah should just admit she liked sam 1st but didnt think she stood a chance, so things wont look as bad.
shouldabeenblonde chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
I normally dont like oc's but nikki's awesome. Loved this chapter
shouldabeenblonde chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
I totally agree with you. They do belong together. Really liking the story so far. Its funny and sweet and realisitic at the same time. I think every girl has felt like leah does, not good enough or second best to someone else, at least once in their life. So great job
xmukax chapter 14 . 10/17/2011
Finally I caught up with the story! And just in time for Halloween! hehe i agree with you and it now being about "celebrating the whores in this world" and i can't wait to see her red cape among the b&w crowd and stealing glances from Sam off Emily's shoulder haha I'm so glad Jake and Leah are sharing more about themselves, can't wait for your thanksgiving plans! :)
LM3795 chapter 14 . 9/7/2011
WOW...I saw the outfit and it totally fits Leah! Nice job! hahaha, and I'm sooooo frickin glad you didn't forget about this fic! I LOVE it, and I LOVED what you said about Halloween being for whores nowadays hahaha, it's sooo damn true...ugh...anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter, I'm ready to see more Jake/Leah interactions, cuz...well yeah they rock! hahaha;)
hilja chapter 14 . 9/7/2011
I love this story so much, and the banter between leah and Jake is always so entertaining. I also like how there are hints on teh troubled pasts of leah and also Jake shining through at moments but that we still don't know they fulle xtent but can guess some of it. I also like ho Jake seesm to have figured out Leah so well, that he might know her better than herself in some ways.

I hope Leah gets ovr her Sam-fixation because there's nothing interesting about Sam and she knows it too, it's almost like she has stubbornly decided that she'll have him just because even when she knows he's all wrong for her. I'm sure she eventually will see reason and realize that jake's not just a great friend but would mnake an awesome boyfriend.

Look forward to updates.
ImInALamp chapter 14 . 9/3/2011
I don't like the Twilight books. I read them when I was in 6th grade and I thought the series was okay but I recently reread them and realized how obsessed Stephenie Meyer is with Edward and how ridiculous of a character Bella is.

BUT I LOVE JACOB/LEAH. I LOVE THEM. And every time you update this story I get excited because this story is flawless and your portrayal of Leah is perfect and Emily is the deceptive bitch she should be and Jake is Jake.

Please please please please please hurry and update!
LaPushGurl chapter 14 . 9/3/2011
Awesome chapter!
brankel1 chapter 14 . 9/3/2011
Fantastic job.
Cracker679 chapter 14 . 9/2/2011
haha he should of been a black wolf (:

ANYWAY i loved this chapter, UPDATE soon ! :D