Reviews for A New Beginning
KiwiRose chapter 12 . 8/14
I am sad that there hasn't been updates for this story in sometime but I must say I have greatly enjoyed what has been written and thank you for sharing it.
Update soon.
DaniElias chapter 12 . 5/29
I really hope you finish this story someday.
Youngdiva21 chapter 12 . 1/28
I've read this a many of times and wishing that you would finish the fanfiction please I'm dying to know what happens to the unborn baby and if it lives and if he will stay or go and what not. Please finish it please.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/25/2016
Such a great story! I know it's been years but thought I'd review anyway. If love it to continue but nevermind x
KelsBama11 chapter 5 . 12/21/2015
loved it
A reader chapter 12 . 1/10/2015
story with a lot of potential, it's a sad you didn't finish it (their is so few, good Henry/Katherine stories).

It's has been nearly five years since you upload, so i'm not gonna live in denial and hope you'll finish the story, as it is clear you won't, but i still wanted to thank you for at least sharing the beginning. Maybe someday someone will finish it
Guest chapter 12 . 9/1/2014
Iblove this story.
Lady Geanna chapter 12 . 8/31/2013
I suppose that you will never read my review as your last update had taken a place three years ago but despite that fact I have decided to write anyway. This fandom doesn't have so much stories in general (because The Tudors never was such popular as it was for an example with Harry Potter) and the more with Katherine and Henry as a couple (because AB always was the most famous of all Henry's wives). Therefore I have been so excited when I discovered your story as I'm a great fan of KOA. I have read this ff very quickly and it caused some different emotions which were wandering in my head so often. I was furious because Henry's odd composure, fascinated about the Queen, angry because of AB's behavior and the most stunned by your creation of the Princess Mary. I love Mary but this one of yours was such wonderful, reasonable and so much more mature that her father the King. I love you way of describing deep feelings of Henry towards his only daughter. He was in love with her, adored her, completely doted on her what I like so much.
It is a great pity that you haven't finished your wonderful job because your story was my favourite one. But as I'm a writer myself I perfectly understand your decision. Everyone of us have their own lives, dilemmas and troubles, additionaly the inspiration with fascination can deplete very quickly (I'm well aware of that because I have abandoned lots of my texts.). In spite of all I thank you for that story. I have been reading with joy!
Simple chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
Very simply awesome.
mimi11052003 chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
Aw! Mother and daughter together at last! I LOVED Anne's reaction!
mimi11052003 chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
Aw! Come on! Good thing the next chapter is already posted! :) I am glad that Henry is the one who told Catherine that she's preggers.
mimi11052003 chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
Best chapter! I loved how it came out and I can't wait to see/hear Anne's reaction!
mimi11052003 chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
Ooh! I just love when the main male character gets jealous over something innocent. It makes for some great scenes like the one you wrote. I like that when you mentioned the reuniting of the king and queen, you said it was a little painful for Catherine since for her it had been a while to share her body with her husband. It was a realistic statement and it made the scene better because you then had Catherine once again become familiar with henry and the reuniting seem that much sweeter. I wonder how Anne is gonna find out. :D
mimi11052003 chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
Oh no! Just when it was getting good!