Reviews for Guilty
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Awesome! I love it!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Just a fantastic insight; certainly could have happened!
tennantlover chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
oh this is good! i was like no! you cant leave her especially this way! youre being mean! this is a great story and i loved the fact you actually made me think hed left her behind, and then i realised he was the same old time lord )
ful-gone chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
You know, I've never reviewed one of these before, and I feel quite guilty now, because they're some of favourites. So, even if I'm a bit late to the party, I'm taking my chance now: I loved that. There was something profoundly bittersweet in there that appealed to the angst lover in me, and yet it was also sort of tinged with hope too. And it was gorgeously well-written too. I'm practically drooling with the poetry.

I'm running out of ways to say 'well done' now, so I'm going to shut up.
OncomingBadWolf chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Oh! Whoa!

For a moment I actually thought he'd left her behind, and I was all kinda like, "No, you stupid little Timelord! Don't be an idiot!"

But then you did that. Very good. Very, very good.

Although if you're doing that then some bits don't make sense, like... 'Until he was standing at the foot of her neatly made bed.' But if she's IN the bed, then it wouldn't really be neatly made... but that's just me being horribly picky, so you know what? Forget that.

This was brilliant, so well done!
teddybowties chapter 1 . 11/7/2008