Reviews for It's the Only Thing You're Good At
Bob1097 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
That was really good. You could really feel the emotion Jeff was putting forth, your OC as well. I thought it was well written and had a good flow, I really enjoyed it. I am glad I finally read something were Jeff isn’t all sweet, or addicted to skittles. In short I am glad there is a fic were he is a man acting his age.

Is this going to be a chapter fic? Because I think he has potential for at least a few more chapters of this. But that’s really up to you.

Keep up the great work.
BajanDiva chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Dear loss that was hot. Angry Jeff, I think you've just given me another side of him to fantasize about. If he'd jacked me up like that and promised that stuff I'da given him my social security number and everything I had left in the bank... little that it is at this point lol.
Hatter-Zombie.ate.your.brains chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
wow that hurts! But ughh so much love!
I.Dream.Of.Hardyz chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
This really made me laugh for some reason, which is not a safe thing to do at four in the morning while my mother is sleeping in the next room. I'll be checking out more of your stories tomorrow... :)
HellzxxBellz chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
W0W FANTASTIC J0B!

I L0VED THE L0VE HATE THING BETWEEN THE TW0 0F THEM.

L0VED THE ST0RY, GREAT J0B AS USUAL.
somewhereiusetobelong-inactive chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
I liked this. Though I feel that heel Jeff would be just as great as a face if not better because he is so much more hotter when he is mad. I had to laugh at the chair stunt he pulled- twice. Even if he hit Taker, it was still good to watch him finally take some action.

Even if this was meaningless, it was still good.

SMF