Reviews for Crash Landing
Meet your daughter Gohan
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 29 . 8/19/2015
Yay they are home! Lol I loved it
Starryknight0 chapter 15 . 5/14/2015
ummmm... how could they affect the timeline like that? i havent read past chapter 15 but i dont understand how they could be the ones to affect when videl was pregnant or not...
SerTeddyBear chapter 29 . 7/29/2014
*clap clap* finally finished. Looks like you got over 300 review though! Keep writing sister! Its good enough that i have hope that ill like anotger if i stumble across it. Im sorry! Im just too lazy to search!
SerTeddyBear chapter 25 . 7/29/2014
Waht whA?! I dont even know, for a second i thought it was buu. Look at you making me tgink cannon bad guys are everywhere
SerTeddyBear chapter 21 . 7/29/2014
Damn, and i was the androids, idk why. But still. Im happy with this outcome too.
SerTeddyBear chapter 20 . 7/29/2014
Im writhing in my bed, burning under the covers, wanting so bad to know if my hunch is right. I dont want to sleep! Why is it so easy to read until like 4 am, thats okay. Okay, ive got two more hours, yes! I will know what happens next! All my hard work gone. (I managed to get myself sleeping at 10:30 yesterday) Look at what youve done to me! T_T and I thank you for it!
mi-chan he7 chapter 22 . 11/7/2013
"WHERE IS MY PRINCESS?" LOL! Ahahhahahaahah, that's absolutely funny! I'm practically laughing..
mi-chan he7 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Wow, creative plot!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/13/2013
Omg! Lol! It's vegeta ain't it? ;p
Gogglegirl chapter 29 . 5/2/2013
Wow, I love this fic. Just one problem: I completely lost my mind when Vegeta shouted "WHERE IS MY PRINCESS?!". I just couldn't make myself to rad any further. This fic still rocks, though.
fkp5 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Great chapter.
Infinite Romance chapter 29 . 2/17/2013
This story was very hilarious and entertaining.
rileyraph'sgirl chapter 29 . 12/27/2012
ong awesome sause i love it
jwootan02 chapter 29 . 12/24/2012
so sad when this was over! GREAT job.