Reviews for Hunters and Witches
MoonDark-07 chapter 10 . 7/20
I love it!
Baku-chan chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
OH MY GOD! I love this story! Please continue it! Lots of Love from a Loyal Fan!
Annabelle chapter 10 . 8/2/2011
their is a little too much fluff... and you better write a full sex scene after cutting them off constantly :T
Elm Treigh chapter 10 . 3/10/2009
I liked where this story began, but now that it is on its eleventh chapter (or will be), I can't help but feel like... I don't know there's something missing or something wrong.

I can understand Hermione walking out alot, she did do that often in the Harry Potter series. And I do like that she had an older sister that went to Beauxbaton's while she went to Hogwarts. That kind of made sense. I'm not sure I like that Harry and Ron are dead, which I believe you implied. And the way she and Chris met Dean and Sam...

I don't know this stiry doesn't seem to have much credibilty. Too many things going on. I prefer certain specifics to be a decent foundation for a story and certain backgrounds revealed. But this is your story and I na curious as to where it leads.

Keep up the good work. )
kirallie chapter 10 . 2/25/2009
Definitly changed since Hogwarts! Can't say I like her sister too much.
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 10 . 2/5/2009
Wow...this is a really good story...usually there's not good crossovers between these too...but this one is great. I can't wait for you to update so I can read more.
LaLaLadyBug67 chapter 10 . 1/15/2009
i really love your story and if your busy just give your self a chapter limit ex. 2 chapters a month !
crazedchick chapter 10 . 1/14/2009
Once again a great chapter. Hope your grandpa gets better soon.

I'll check out your poll for you after this review.

Please update more soon.
LaLaLadyBug67 chapter 9 . 12/31/2008
omg i love itare you going to have mione and chris tell sam and dean about their full past? If so when do you think they will, two chapters from now five? and thank you!
winchesterxgirl chapter 9 . 12/25/2008
nice.

so is the magic ever going to be brought up?

harry and ron? and the last guy was she slept with six years ago?

just wondering.

me asking questions just means i like it.
winchesterxgirl chapter 7 . 12/25/2008
wow.

i also liked how you used the names from NCIS for them.

that was awesome.
winchesterxgirl chapter 6 . 12/25/2008
interesting.

i like where this is going.
winchesterxgirl chapter 5 . 12/25/2008
huh. interesting.

after she gave that whole speech about not cut out for hunting.

i like.
winchesterxgirl chapter 4 . 12/25/2008
i liked the whole chris and dean back and forth stuff.

that was cool.

why is hermione getting so worked up?
winchesterxgirl chapter 3 . 12/25/2008
i liked the whole thing hermione thought, about chris and daen having sex within the next few months.

is hermione's other life ever going to be mentioned?