Reviews for Finding Him
Lyssie chapter 9 . 6/24/2011
are you ever going to update? :( love it a lot!
ChelzeyFoot chapter 5 . 4/8/2010
Actually, the humor side starts to show in this chapter and does show a little Emmettish as you called it, lol. Great story so far.
megan chapter 5 . 10/31/2009
i love rosalie/emmett fanfics i like it so far and i completely agree you should make it more like the real like emmett like from the book! :)
Wintermoth chapter 9 . 10/20/2009
FINALLY
FanpireWriter95 chapter 9 . 10/20/2009
Great Job on this story! Its fabulous! You have a great writing style!
LemonGrenades chapter 9 . 5/29/2009
Please update soon! I love this story, Emmett is my favourate character from Twilight and there's harldy any good fanfics about him and Rosalie. Great stuff so far!
PjoxTwilightluv chapter 9 . 4/11/2009
I absoluetly LOVE this fic. It's amazing, you are an incredibly good writer. I'm looking forward to that update:)
Kateari chapter 5 . 1/30/2009
his name is Emmett McCarthy

get it right...

not Dunson
Kateari chapter 9 . 1/30/2009
hurry up and post the next chap.
I'mJustCrazyEnough17 chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
Oh, I loved that chapter! It was great!
I'mJustCrazyEnough17 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
that was really good! you really caught rose's personality in that! great job!
Lane Farrell chapter 9 . 1/23/2009
HHEEYY! Haven't talked to you in 4EVER! I am so sorry :( talking about crazy lives I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN! I'm going to send you a more detailed email later, ah ive missed talking to you not to mention Im about to work on my novel some(ironic that was exactly when i got the ff email...) I'll send it to you when I'm done :)

Luv,

Lane
Erin Cade chapter 8 . 1/20/2009
I really like this so far. Nice work and please continue!
Popular Galinda chapter 8 . 1/18/2009
Ah...I always love a good kissing scene which a hit of sex. And damn, underwater as well! What more could I want? If it was a sex addict he would have wanked himself to death. Be a wanking vampire. LOL!

I love this story! Because I love Rosalie and Emmett, Rosalie for kinda being smart and Emmett for being that lovable creature!
Popular Galinda chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
I love Emmett, he's so funny and cute and I love this!

'She was supposed to gaze at me with lovey-dove eyes and say “Really? You really think so?” and then cry on my shoulder, while confessing how her life had been so difficult, but with me here everything was perfect. Then I kissed her passionately, swept her off her feet, and we were married in a castle far, far, away.'

It's so adorable! I wish I had a boyfriend like him, always thinking ahead and thinking of castles. Maybe I should date Emmett instead of Jasper...NAH!