Reviews for My Family Vacation
Cloud T. Hollows chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
This is amazing!

I have never read a story with a child's perspective!

5/5!

-Cloud
Scarlett Burns chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
What a cute story! Thanks for this! :D
LiveFreeDieWell chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
best. oneshot. EVER!
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Brilliant! Funny and very sweet - I just loved this. House and the lift buttons was priceless. One for the favourites, definitely.
melraemorgan chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
This story was imaginative and altogether central character,she is smart, and honest, was nice seeing House through her eyes.

I too have been known to push all the buttons...
Makani chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Oh, wow. I usually stay far away from OCs, but I clicked anyway because I liked some of your other stuff. This was so worth reading.
Blue Kat too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
This is adorable. I love it. :)
KashikoiNekoHu chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Yo!

Great story, and the girl is very cute:)

XD

KashikoiNeko
annazip chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Sorry the last part of my sentence got lost. I wanted to write: very House-like.
annazip chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
This is really a wonderful story, full of charm and extremely funny. Told from the child's point of view it gives us a surprising glimple of House's personality . I particularly liked the detail of House pushing all the buttons: very ngratulations from an Italian reader!
MaryinRedxx chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Adorable story, told from the perspective of the child. Nice touch!

House has an interesting relationship with kids - and it is interesting to see this interpretation of how he might interact with a child in these situations.

Great story!
Defying.Expectations chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Heehee. I adored this. Nice characterization of the eight-year-old and how she views SecretSpy!House. ] One of my most favorite parts was when House said that he likes "pushing buttons". Just about sums up the entire show, doesn't it? :P Anyway, good fic!
thyla chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
That was really sweet : ) and funny...
Karri chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
:claps: Sweet, yet delightfully in character. :) I love Angela deciding he's a spy. :snicker:
glenlivet19 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I LOVED THIS STORY! It was so fabulous! You really got into the mind of an 8 year old girl! And House was so cool with her, going along with the spy stuff.

Excellent job!