Reviews for A Picard Christmas Log
Marjorie Nescio chapter 1 . 6/5
Well done. I hope Q won't return: I would cry out in despair should Trickster grant Picard hair.
mabel picard chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
very good and humorous I enjoyed it very much
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Hair?
Star Trek's Q's girl friend chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Wow, this has been on my fav list but I forgot to mention to you, the author, just how awesome it is, I'm no good at poetry but I love your portrayal of Q. He's kind of that person who desperately wants to be your friend but has no idea about how to go about doing it, kind of sad really.
Scyfy girl chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Haha! Perfect! I was wondering if anyone would do a nightmare before christmas thing with tng. My wish was granted:)
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Lovely. Quite entertaining, and the characerizations were perfect. Trekified parodies of poems are always enjoyable to read. Nicely done.
CCharmanderK chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Heh. Well, you neber cease to amaze me with your writing, Uncle. (This guy's my uncle) I try to rhyme with this.

Q's eccentricities were well represented

And I felt that Picard's ego was quite the more dented.

It was an interesting ending, I must admit.

But would Picard feed the computer such incredulous s(beep)?

I'll give you a 10, this is a magnificent tale.

I await your next one, O creative male.
Sammylady chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Briliant absolutely briliant! and so fitting of the characters!
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
A great poem fic. Very funny.
The Smart Cookie chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Wow! You did such a good job with keeping in verse, having the correct amount of syllables for each line, and making sure all th rhymes made sense. The last part was amazing, too. You are a great poet! I'm glad you're using your talents for TNG!
DaydreamerNightwriter chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
heeheehee very good! I do like the idea of Picard's face when Q turns up with a toupee for him! and his evals were spot on. Very well done!

C x

Just a quick question though - how did you do this? I'm trying to do something similar for a christmas present for my housemates and its proving impossible
MinervaDeannaBond chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Oh my gosh, HILARIOUS! You did an awesome job keeping Picard and Q in character; this sounded so much like something Q would do! Keep up the great work; are you planning on writing another Star Trek TNG Christmas story? I'd definitely read it!

Live Long and Laugh Much,

DataLady
LA Suka chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Well that brought a smile to my face. _ Very funny! Did it take long for you to write?
Jay Lee Leuis chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Picard with hair? Inconceivable! great little poem, this made me smile.