Reviews for If Only
Generala chapter 10 . 5/26/2012
I can understand Zelda just took her heart off, none after what that sick bastard did to her show her compassion or love, I know why she felt pure hatred towards Ganondorf. Ill hope he suffers so much than when he dies the hell would look like heaven to him.
somebody somewhere chapter 8 . 9/4/2011
wow, the scar part... i cant even describe how i felt. Love the story!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
i looooooovvvee muse!
StarDuchess chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
Wow, poor Zelda! And she was afraid that Link wouldn't accept her, silly girl. I'm glad he could offer her some cathartic healing.

Keep up the good work.
StarDuchess chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
I'm glad your back and updating again! Yay for returning muses.

Zelda is Sheik. Interesting. So, that puts this story much further along in the timeline than I previously thought. I had been thinking that this was an AU where child Link never went into the future to fight against Ganondorf and that this story was just going to be a darker version of their battles at age 17 without the time travel. Now it sounds like everything from "Ocarina of Time" happened except they lost, and it's now ... what? 10 years later? 20? Ah, well. Glad Link is reunited with his Sheik. :)
Drozan chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
Great story, this chapter successfully made me hate Ganondorf
Irelandgal131 chapter 8 . 7/9/2011
wow this is definitely an interesting plot. I was surprised to find a zelda story with a serious and somewhat twisted plot line. Very unique. update soon!
NaviLegacy chapter 7 . 7/3/2011
Wow! I love the idea for this story, and it's so well written! It's highly professional. (minus the spelling errors) I can literally not wait to read the next chapter! Please don't take forever! Gosh the way you describe and show the characters emotions is so believable. It's superb!
ArcticFoxKit chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I absolutely love it. Changing the normal conventions of a story is what I most love about fan fiction. Fav 'n' follow.
Tigirl chapter 7 . 7/1/2011
Nice! I like it. It defies the norm, wich I think makes it cool. I noticed that for an adault-themed story, there was surprisingly little drinking. Personally, I rather like that the charachters are not drunk. now that it's getting a little lighter, but still with dark undertones, it's more enjoyable. Keep up the good work! ;) on a random-ish note, WW redeads are scarier than the rest. also some grammer errors :and I'm sorry that your life isn't going to be the same after not. Tetra! You are such an evil genious! I don't think anyone would have thought of that, or have been brave enough to try. You pulled it off well.
StarDuchess chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
Oooh, good confrontation. I'm glad Impa called Zelda out on her actions, although I don't think Zelda is entirely wrong as she has had to fight for her survival and hasn't been taught any other way.

Welcome back!
Numberfive chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
YOU'RE ALIVE, i'm so happy! please don't ever do this to us, poor little reader, again!
JESUSSAYSNO chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
This is a GREAT story. I never would of thought of this... all I can think of is ways to put vampires into random things. I'm so original LOL.

Subbed and Faved.
Ardikani4 chapter 6 . 6/17/2011
Zelda, a mass murderer...what an interesting twist...

Link, a noble and caring knight merely trying to survive...fitting.

And Ganondorf, an evil, sadistic bastard as always...nothing like the truth to open your eyes.

Intriguing story! Rather dark and bloody and violent, but well written and beautifully portrayed through the characters' eyes.

One word of advice, though. You may want to place line breaks between Zelda and Link's POVs. It will make it a little easier to distinguish who is speaking.

Very good story! I am hoping that you will have the time to update this soon!

Numberfive chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
Please don't let this story die, It's such a good story and i just love how zelda turned so bad ass. I always though she should be more then just a princess since she has like all the magic(wisdom) of hyrule given to her by the godess. I really wish you would continu to write this story. I really love it, it's one of my favorite.