Reviews for Shinobi of the Twilight
voidwalker23 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Naruto was born on October 10 not the 12
Chewie Cookies chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
You can't put a full link into a chapter. The site prevents it from showing up. Put it in like this: www. change petitions# search/fanfiction. Notice the spaces. Doing it that way will keep fanfiction's bots from deleting the thing.
Akuma-Heika chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
Please continue!
Selonianth chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
LOLOLOL "I'm taken" No you're not... well you are... but to the boy that was just joked about.
I'MNOTCRAZY1 chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
"-san" isn't noble. It's common courtesy. You call people you aren't familiar with "-san" if they are of similar rank or lower than yourself, "-sama" when they are of much higher rank than yourself, "-kun" for familiar males of your own age or younger and occasionally for lower ranked females in a work setting, and "-chan" for women of your own age or girls you are familiar with, or young boys much younger than oneself as a diminutive. Using no honorifics, yobisute, is in general only used between those who are very close to each other, and is considered very intimate if used between a guy and a girl, like lovers.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
Wait... so Kyuubi is sealed inside Naruto and Midna is in his shadow... and now a new Kyuubi, Lucy, and Nyu are here in Konoha to discuss an alliance. Interesting. I can't wait to see how things go for Naruto and Hinata in the academy, especially when the new Kyuubi figures out Naruto is Minato's son and thus her mate.
Volos chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
I like this story. I was really hoping for anko to be in naruto harem but i guess she's with Iruka. So oh well. But i hope naruto's harem consist of

Fem Kyuubi

Koyuki
Gravity The Wizard chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
Nice Update!
narutodragon chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
hmm i wonder how this story will evolve
Twin Silver Dragon chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
cool story, can't wait for more! update soon!
chris bounds chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
oh man this sounds like one good story PLEASE be considering to continue it. i almost literally was roflol 3 times in the third chapter, also nice character looks/ personalities/ and names. best naruto and loz crossover i've read and i've read atleast 8 that had more then 10 chapters already.
Fierce Dities Link chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
That was freaking awesome! I love it Pal! Great work, keep it up!
Gravity The Wizard chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
Cool Update!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
Lucy and Nyu from Elfen Lied plus Kyuubi... interesting guests for Konoha. I can just see some idiot attacking the group only to be ripped apart by Lucy. Emiko landing on Anko was kind of funny, not often you see her hurt by a snake.
Random Techno Dragon Q chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
awesome story so far please update as soon as you can, and are any other zelda charters going to make an appearance because i wanted zelda to be in the harem along with sakura/hinata/ino/tenten/and midna