Reviews for If You Were Awake
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Awww, so sweet!
AsianFlipGurl chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I love reading these old stories for some reason. And I'm glad that I read this one :)
innuendoblues chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Man, what's up with all these old stories? It's been years and I still smile while reading them. Absolutely lovely.
Friendsofweasley chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Aw...I needed that.

After spending hours of wanting to rip some stupid,Ron-hater,Hermione/Harry ship lover's throat,I really,really needed some well written Ron/Hermione fanfiction to sooth my nerves.
Lil' Fairy chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
This was a really darling story, I really enjoyed reading it. This actually is the first Ron/Hermoine story I've actually liked. Congrats!
vegiegurl chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
wow
Beliveia chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
That was so wonderful! I loved that so much.. Very sweet.
gonzogirl chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
That is SO cute!
Lisa Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
So.. perfect!

I really love it!

You write very well

Poor Ron / I hope that we said that far...

kisses...
Droxy chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
the little bit about Ginny was perfect
Ms. Lit chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Aw. Cutest angst I've ever read. As awesome as the redemptive snape/hermione and draco/hermione pairings are, I have the sneaking suspicion that Hermione is meant to end up with Ron. Sigh. Oh well...I like him too. But he just isn't as damn snarky as Snape and Draco are.
story645 chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
very sweet, yummy fic. I don't see him thinking that way when he is twelve, but the fic is still very cute.
dinka chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
this is so cute!

how can you be into Snape-Hermione when you write Ron so well? It's so hard to believe! :)

I loved this... it was wonderful.
sbj chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
ARGH that was cute ;_; and the little snape/hermione hint was well placed. . . i'm usually not a snape/hermione shipper but that was very touching. . . the fic has a rather open ending it seems. . . i like those.

*sigh* poor ron. but beautifully written, nonetheless.
Sparky the Wonder Turtle chapter 1 . 6/6/2003