Reviews for Never Think
luc1d-dream1ng chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
"You get the fishnets." BAHAHAHAHAHA!

EPIC!

I cannot explain how much i'm laughing. This was perfect! Adorable, funny, cute, sweet! :D I loved it.

And Rob's singing in that particular song does soung like moaning. But you can decipher what he's saying if you listen close enough :) Lol great job!
styling16 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
FISHNETS! AHAHAHHAHAHAH THE LAST PART WAS EPIC!

did you like the song never think? because i sure the hell didn't all i could understand was Never Think then that's it it's all moaning and stuff...but Let Me Sign was awesome!

love this story!
Uxiegirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Lmao!
girl278 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
lol, i love the song,

: )
Hawkins chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
lol. As much as I like "Never Think", it really does just sound like mumbling if you're not use to the blues. Though it is a beautiful song.
Infame chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Haha, I loved it. Very entertaining!
paper.creations chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
-hysterical laughter-

You, my friend, just made my life! Oh my god, that was PERFECT! You win every single writing award possible. It was so adorable and so FUNNY! I so wish Rpattz read fanfiction, this one especially!

This story makes my world go 'round! And as your reward I will finally give you Nicole's CD of pictures from last year!

I loved it to a million little bite sized peices!

-Maggie
vampgirl18 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA. Thats almost exactly what i thought about 'Never Thinl'. If you thought that was hilarious you should look at his gig at the Whisky A GoGo. It was pretty funny. And im almost certain he was
DUH Loving Twilight chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
OMGOSH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAS

THIS IS SOO FUNNY

THIS IS HILARIOUS !

:D
kaitlyncullen chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
LOL. Very random! But great story!

LOL. Do you really think that Robert Pattinson moas into the mircophone? LMAO. It sort of sounds like he does through!

KaitlynCULLEN