Reviews for Play That Funky Music White Boy
Janethefantasylover chapter 1 . 4/19
Seriously, this is hilarious. I laughed through the whole story - It's great!
pikachucat chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
cool
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Ha, funny little story. Thanks for your work!
spacey-wacey chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
this is great! XD
Steve the Icecube chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Oh dear Rassilon this is adorable. I really want to know how that statue got to Belarius Three, though.
Silver-Streaked Wings chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Lol!
Crystal Rose chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Can I just say that if I had a hundred fics about the Doctor and the Master written by you, I'd be happy for a very long time? I love how you portray their interactions, and your version of the Master is just plain funny!
Nobody2.0 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this, it was really funny! Keep up the good work :)
Phoebe Cloud chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I love this. I love the Master. So comical. :)
ALu-di chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Haha, was just watching Army of Ghosts... In one point, the doctor starts singing: 'Ghost Busters!' At the moment I read:"An invisible man sleeping in your bed – oh! who you gonna call?..."

...

Never mind!

Cool story!
handschuhmaus chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
EVERYONE, I mean, everyone*, listens to "Voodoo Child" because it was in a Doctor Who episode... (I sought it out for that reason, m'self), but here's me seeking out "I Never Liked You" because it was in a Doctor Who fanfic!

...anyway, of the little bit I know of those songs, they seem to fit the personality that I am fitting together for the Master (because carelessly, I have yet to watch any episodes wif 'im in.), not over similar to my personality, but I am very fond of "Star Trekkin'" (And, incidentally, that one song, "Doctorin' the TARDIS", which is actually about Who, even though the first time I tried to listen to it, I couldn't make it through it.)

Still not keen on slash, but the kiss was minor enough that it wasn't bothersome. (Also, I think one could argue, in this circumstance, if one were so inclined, that Master was just trying to be shocking and annoying-kisses (albeit not usually mouth-to-mouth kisses) are not always in a sexual context)

Also: Mustache on Rassilon! Blue hair dye on Ten! and the idiotic hats! I'm giggling madly with the Master on that.

(P.S: Another reviewer also noted the slightly puzzling (in meaning, not in cause) typo in the governor segment... I believe "I none afternoon" should be "in one afternoon")

*Yes, I doth exaggerate. Slightly. Or, at least, it can seem like everyone.
skylertheTimeLord chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
omg xD loved it!

"YOU DREW A MUSTACHE ON LORD RASSILON?" That bit made me laugh so much xDDDD
LyricsArePoetry chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
That was FREAKING AWESOME! I'm sort of on the fence about Doctor/Master but close to liking it than hating it and seriously that was awesome. The inclusion of Classic Who stuff with New Who Doctor/master was fantastically done. Really sweet and really funny at times. All in all fantastic
MayFairy chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
i really liked this, i thought it was really funny. not big on master/doctor slash but i could handle that, just because nothing came of it and he said 'because i felt like it' . anyway, got to love the master and the doctor arguing i comical situations.
Aietradaea chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Hehe...that was amusing! Didn't mind the slash moment, as it didn't seem to be the focus of the fic, so it was easy enough to ignore.

Very entertaining, very humorous. :)