Reviews for Motorama
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Why would you write 49 years ago? I just KNOW they are a LOT younger than that!
MJ chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
That was beautiful, I hope I find my true love
ms. tomato chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Hey Babe

Thought that was a really wonderful little story there. I really lalalalalove Flo and Ramone. I personally think there's a lot of chemistry going on between them, and i think your story's pretty legit. Showcar love. 3 Kudos to you!
sparky40sw chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I have been reading other fanfics for about 10 years, but this 1st one for

Cars, and it was very sweet - nicely done

thanks for sharing
The Schizophrenic MC chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Chris, this was a very strange thing to write about. I completely get the Ancient Legacies saga, Ultimate Crisis, Memoirs, and Deception, but... Just... wow.

I think it was pretty good, actually. Again, we get spelling and grammatical issues, as well as my dislike of Standard English. (On that note, I'm busy as a bee Americanizing spelling, fixing grammar, and fixing character lines in Ancient Legacies, so they don't sound so... British. No offense, but I don't recall any Zoids character calling someone a lad. ;) )

I'd give this a 7.68231745/11 on my new scale.

Very strange to write a romance about cars from Cars.

Maybe that's what I like about you. You can make any story worth reading, making it your own yet its original self, all at the same time.

You did good,

Kris Mitchell
i ain't givin' it chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Very interesting. I actually liked it.
Moriko no Hikari chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Oh. This is why he's here. Well fella, welcome to . Hope you enjoy your stay.
foreignconcepts chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
This is so good! I like what you've done with the deleted scene, and it looks like you've been studying the Art of Cars book as well! You've done your homework, and it shows. For some reason, there is a distinct lack of Flo/Ramone stories on here. I'm not sure entirely why, but they're a couple that hasn't been written about a lot on here. You're certainly helping to fill the void!

My favorite parts were where Ramone was painting all of the showgirls, and he looked to the little bits of personality they showed while in the shop when it came to designing their paint jobs. So, if Ramone didn't actually paint Flo, was she the same "seafoam" green she is now?

I wonder what Flo would think of current showgirl acts turned pop acts like The Pussycat Dolls...

Sarah

PS - Thank you for the fav on my story as well :D
Manegirl chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
VERY good! I liked it better than the deleted scene!
smile-clarenet chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
That's awesome! You've done a great job on this one, to write that from the deleted scene...it's brilliant.
raerobgal chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
That was so cute! I think you did a great job with making the deleted scene on the DVD into a really good story. I think this explained it better than the deleted scene though, well done. I thought the LightningxSally bit was cute as he knew she was 'the one'! :D