Reviews for A Note for the Faint Hearted
stephcetina chapter 14 . 8/9/2010
amazing story, I really love it. What is going to happen next? Please update!
emilylostboystwilight chapter 13 . 2/28/2010
NO! even though sort of guessed this would happen, since it is a becoming jane fanfic...
emilylostboystwilight chapter 11 . 2/28/2010
*SQUEE!* i'm fangirling so bad right now! this makes me very happy.
emilylostboystwilight chapter 10 . 2/28/2010
once again, great description. i loved the passage in this. but my favorite part would have to be the description of him reading! you're really good at giving the reader a picture and a feeling of what's going on. o, i can't wait to read the next chapter!
emilylostboystwilight chapter 9 . 2/28/2010
*gasp* my heart stopped a little when it was revealed he was attacked! i was scared for a second, lol.
emilylostboystwilight chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
:) i love it! favorite chapter so far. i hate it when you don't really want to talk to someone, but they make you feel so comfortable that you can't help but blabber on and on.
emilylostboystwilight chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
aw. this makes me sad :(
jakeline chapter 14 . 2/15/2010
Oh dear. What is going to happen? I'm eagerly looking forward to the continuation.
jakeline chapter 13 . 2/15/2010
Oh, what a great chapter! even if I knew that his father would object, I got really angry! Now you have to fix this!
jakeline chapter 12 . 2/15/2010
God I hate that Arabella! poor Lucas! Great chapter! :)
emilylostboystwilight chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
Aww, I love William!
emilylostboystwilight chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I love it! :D very good use of the language of the time, excellent names... I shall continue.
jakeline chapter 11 . 11/13/2009
Oh dear me. arabella is such bitch. I do not like her one bit. Oh well, hopefully love conquers all... :)
Sarahbarr17 chapter 3 . 11/12/2009
A good story, well written. Hugs, Sarah x
honuangel chapter 3 . 11/12/2009
i really like it! i'm excited for more.