Reviews for Ties, Chains, Claims and Saving Grace
Yumi-nachan chapter 9 . 6/1
like it. please update soon
whitt265 chapter 1 . 5/4
Is there ever going to be more to this story? If not‚ what about a sequel? Just please tell me this story is not dead.
Miss Ray Fortune chapter 9 . 10/14/2014
Continue this. Please for the love of all that is sacred in the name of Gourd. I must know what happens. Your choice of vocabulary is amazing, and the way you word everything- the analogies- everything! Its just so beautiful. I hope you never stop writing, you have such a gift for it, and a talent such as this deserves to be shared. Very, very, very well done.
caitycaterpillar chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
Oh gosh I thoroughly enjoyed this. You absolutely have to update again soon! Like what did the letter say exactly? How'd they find soul anyway? Is the rest of the spartoi group going to be included in the upcoming plans?
Update!
caitycaterpillar chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
Oh holy cow I laughed. You got Black Star down just perfectly in this chapter
ThePandaNinja8 chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
Really good! (:
realsky chapter 9 . 6/13/2014
I really like your story. Its awesome. I read it again. Please continue writing. Will there be more Maka chops? :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
more please i love this!
OtakuPrincess28 chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
I really hope you are writing more! I really enjoyed the rewrites. It seemed to have more of a sort of charm than when first written. Not that it wasn't good at first. I remember reading it awhile back and when I saw the updates I knew I had to reread it. I hope there is more to come! I like the fact that they are so close but yet so far. And I thoroughly enjoyed reading the demise of Delacroix.. Snotty buggard! Lol. Well, I am a dedicated fan at this point, so I will be waiting ever so patiently for the rest.. Just hope I don't have to wait too long!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
Oh my god! It's back!
So excited to see this again. Thanks for the pleasant surprise
Girl on the Computer chapter 29 . 4/21/2014
This is a facinating read and I am sooooo happy that it is being picked up again. I just stumbled onto the fandom actually and there is a distinct lack of Evan's family fics, so I did really enjoy this one.
RoseDot chapter 29 . 3/26/2014
I feel like I just read a book.
I have spent literally the last 3 hours reading this entire story and I am completely amazed. Your word choice and how much detail and work you put into every chapter is incredible. There's really no other way to describe it. But why did you stop? It's been four years, so I understand if you don't really have the inspiration or time to continue working on it. But please, at least consider it! There are so many people you love this story (including me) and really want to know how it ends! The cliff hanger will forever kill me until I know what's supposed to happen!
blufizz chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Wow, for lack of a better word.

I love the Phantom of the Opera usage! :D
Guest chapter 29 . 1/28/2014
Please tell me you are continuing this because it was very well written but it's been 4 years since you last updated and that's really disappointing! I loved the story but you should come back to it.
Guest chapter 29 . 1/11/2014
Please continue, I have been waiting for the next chapter for over three months. It is simply stunning!