Reviews for Big Brother Watching
etgoddess chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I just had to reread this to save myself from being depressed at the proposed lack of N/J in the next ep. ...and I love it more this time than the first time I read it! You capture N/J beautifully and I love, love, love the way you get into Nate's head. The future scene was perfectly in character for everyone, right down to Rufus and Dan's discomfort. Excellent job. More please!
FiercePrincess chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
OMG!

I seriously don't know what to say (Or at least how to put it in words that would show great this chapter/story was).

Personally I think it was brillant and amazing, please contuin it :D
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
yes i love this couple and i really love your fic
a-arijana chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
OMG! That was soo good! You should continue!
babyxbxgurl chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Gosh! I hope whatever you just wrote will come true in the show! I can just picture it! I love this story! Cant wait till you post more Nate and Jenny fics! )
TheKRose chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
wow, this was extremely good. you should keep writing.
jenn chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
it is so good keep writing plz :)
beachbumyeahh chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I normally don't read NJ fics, but this is an exception. You made Nate seem so adorable in this fic. Your story's good! :D
hopelessromantic0707 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
loved this! i just started reading nate/jenny fics and yours is the best so far
bananasinpjs chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
all i can say is wow omg its been a while since i've read another NJ fanfics but this is the cutest sweetest one i've read so far. sadly there aren't enough out there but ppl should start writing more on them. there is just something so sweet about them that small innocence. i loved the story so much and yeah u should maybe expand on the future scenes it won't be so bad trust me u'll make a lotta people happy.
sugarshots chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I really like this!

Really really skilled at writing. But I'm really sad that there are not many writings out there with Jenny and Nate.

I love them together!

Anyways please update!
stephxbrian chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
OMG! That was the bomb! I loved it! In all honesty I never really thought of Nate & Jenny as a couple before... I was more into the Nate and Vanessa thing... But I have to tell you after watching the last few episodes and reading your fanfic...

Well what can I say, but you got me... I'm a convert now...!

THEY MAKE THE PERFECT COUPLE...NOT TO MENTION THE CUTEST!

PLEASE-PLEASE RECONSIDER AND EXPAND YOUR ONESHOT... IT'S REALLY THAT GOOD! I especially loved the future scene in the train station, maybe you can expand your story from there...

Again, I LOVED IT... You're really a talented writer!
KelaBelle chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
This is a great story

should do my jenny/nate fics

loving them x
danielabp chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I love this. You should so write more NJ fics :)