Reviews for Secret Wish
gqtkslyw chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
dhtOAt a href" /"vaftrvxlwsol/a, [ /]ywqxfoqrhpqz[/url], [ /]jdntknjebzfx[/link], /
Hajislover chapter 6 . 11/30/2008
aw, poor wolfram! why does he always have to be forced to make such hard decisions? it's soo sad! ...he's always forced into marriages too, now that I think of it...poor wolfie!
pikeebo chapter 6 . 11/30/2008
what a mess! what a mess! sigh ... and it will be messier when wolfram turns back to male ... yuuri will just back off again! poor wolfram! poor wolfram!
bowsie22 chapter 6 . 11/29/2008
I'm intrigued. This is really good. Please update soon. :D
someone chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
no bad,pretty creative,i like Kyo Kara Maoh too...
puffles 44 chapter 5 . 11/25/2008
Once more, this a great chapter! I liked it when Yuri slipped the ring on Wof's hand. But to bad he didn't confess...but, it's still good! *gives a thumbs up*
Hajislover chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
aww, such a good way to end the chapter. it was so sweet, i thought that maybe something might be happening, but I just got my hopes up...-sigh- Maybe a little kiss is in store for the next one?
Akenhod chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
Oh! So sweet the ring. But Yuuri it's a wimp, don't daring to say he means it. And Kuno it's stupid. Kick him in his b**n.

Another think, there is a review from another spanish girl written in my language. As I'm so bold to dare write in english, I'll traslate it to you, as a fan service. Spanish writters of KKM are few and we have to help each others.

So she wrote:

"This fic it's very similar to the one I'm writting. I invite you to read it, if you can, they are similars, but mine it's in spanish".

If you haven't understand it by yourself, it's clear that you can accept her invitation, but at least, you know what she have said to you. I've read it, the start it the same, Anissina changes Wolfram into a girl, but from there it goes different. I won't tell you more, just in case you know spanish.

I'll expecting the next chapter. Good work!
Chibialexa chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
XD esta fic se parece al mio am sorry I don't write english, but I speak english...less more XD

traduction- te invito si puedes, a leer el mío se parece en algo al tuyo XD XD XD pero esta en español
puffles 44 chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
*smiles* Great chapter! I liked everything inside this story plot! Even though it envolves Yuri getting beaten up. *continues to smile*
hajislover chapter 4 . 11/18/2008
aww, adorable! And I think Wolf has every right to strangle Yuuri, too. I mean, he's the one acting wierd, right? If I was Wolf, I'd think he was cheating on me too.

But I'd never cheat on someone like Wolfram...-sigh-...he's so pretty...

Well, until the next time (which is my sneaky way of asking you to update...-shifty eyes-) Chao!
Hajislover chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
aw...so cute! This is really getting good. I can't wait to see what Wolfy's going to wear! :D And don't worry about the tenses too much, just get yourself a BETA and you'll be golden! I'll even volunteer myself if that'll help.

I'm looking foreward to the next chappy, so I'm gonna alert this baby before I forget! Update soon, please!

PEACE! XD

-hajislover-
pikeebo chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
Ohh! yuuri is a real wimp...

He still flirts when wolfram is a female! and missed chance to save "her" twice! Yuuri apparently appreciates wolfram's appearance, and not the person wolfram is ... this is sad.

Sigh .. won't it be great if woflram falls for another or got separated from yuuri and then yuuri will know how important or not important wolfram is in everyone's lives.
puffles 44 chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
Thanks for mentioning me! By the way... I enjoyed reading this chapter! Hope you update soon!
mitsuki chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
hi .. i love your fanfic ..

i also wanted to make something like that since i was 10 .. im already 12 now .. hehe .. but, im too busy with my studies .. i'll give you an idea to the story .. let them have a kid .. well .. im always thinking of what could be the name of that kid .. well .. that's only my suggestion ..thanx for these great one ..