Reviews for The Red And The Black
Guest chapter 6 . 8/8/2014
WHY DID YOU ABANDON THIS?

'Twas brilliant!

I'm still waiting... waiting... waiting...

I didn't thik it was wank of the DCAU, actually. While the mad men are off the charts in The Batman, you are right to say the DCAU was much more dangerous, and Batman of The Future gives a killing vibe Old Bruce didn't have when Batman (I don't now if it's the suit, or the fact Terry isn't afraid to pull his punches, but he just looks and sounds more menacing as the caped crusader).

I understand you, I enjoyed them all equally 3 Yay for The Batman and the DCAU!

I like how this is going.

It's been years, you know?
willoffire123 chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
This is too good for you to stop at five chapters. If you're not going to finish it, ever consider putting it up for grabs?
-Willoffire123
Pebblepaw chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
why doesnt terry just tell Bruce that he is from the future?
Akira Silverwolf chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
wow. I love this story. Funny part about making babs train all over again with the old man... but that is cruel. any chance at an update?
Violentshadow chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
SWEEEEEEEEEEEET JOB ON CHAPTER XD
Violentshadow chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
EPIC!XD
Ooo-shiny chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
Please continue, this is amazing.
V chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
so you know i am majorly sad at this story's abandonment, because it is brilliant, if you ever decide to continue it i will be so happy, till then i suppose
Nosedivefan01 chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
I absolutely am in love with this story. I am writing my own bat story. Right now I'm developing my own character into Bruce and Dick's life, however... as I get further and she develops into a sidekick hero person, I'll send her to Terry's time :)
Azraelean chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
Are you gonna continue this story?
linbug chapter 6 . 2/4/2011
this is briliant. please update soon.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »